onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

27 minutes ago, Smith37l said:

I’m curious if there is any relevance to 589 in the Knights of Malta.

“Angel Number 589 is a sign that your angels are helping to manifest financial supply to sustain and support along your life’s journey.”

“The purpose of Angel Number 589 is summarized in these words: Automate, Restructure, and Operate.”

If we go down the numerology route 589 is divisible by 19 (

Overall, number 19 is the sign of completion plus ending. It means that you are prepared for your previous task for the new one to come.

You should remain optimistic for the coming time because you will gain success.)

and 31 (Angel Number 31 brings a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters to maintain a positive attitude and optimistic outlook in regards to all areas of 
your life)

I like puzzles.

4 minutes ago, manateehunter said:

Overall, number 19 is the sign of completion plus ending. It means that you are prepared for your previous task for the new one to come.

You should remain optimistic for the coming time because you will gain success.)

and 31 (Angel Number 31 brings a message from your angels and the Ascended Masters to maintain a positive attitude and optimistic outlook in regards to all areas of 
your life)

I like puzzles.

The only thing I don’t like about this 589 thing is that maybe it was chosen for these reasons, and not because Bearable actually expects XRP to hit it.

For the record, I think the probability of XRP hitting $589 this year to be about 0.01%.

3 minutes ago, Smith37l said:

The only thing I don’t like about this 589 thing is that maybe it was chosen for these reasons, and not because Bearable actually expects XRP to hit it.

For the record, I think the probability of XRP hitting $589 this year to be about 0.01%.

The dude was talking in code half the time, using 589 as an angelic number makes more sense than that being an actual price.

3 minutes ago, Smith37l said:

I think Bearable expects it to hit that number. I followed his subreddit and comments before he shut it down and removed his posts and he was clear he thought that it would surprise everyone, and that even $100 was a low prediction.

That said, it's possible it's a code as well, given it being so specific.

1 hour ago, Trusty86 said:

It is odd how the Ripple logo was in place of the Maltese cross, they look kinda similar, maybe updated a little bit. How many islands make up Malta? 3. How many island are in Ripple's logo? 3. Malta is surrounded by water, small islands making a big ripples

OK, I'll take the tin foil off now. :D

Don't take off the tinfoil. Thinking through puzzles like this is way more productive than continually checking the price. Takes your mind off the uncontrollabe. Before you know it, you'll have figured it our (or not) and the price will be $589 (or not). 

On 21/02/2018 at 3:47 AM, Trusty86 said:

wow. I do check 4chan/biz quite frequently, you just never know who might be whistleblowing, humans are rubbish at keeping secrets in general.

I saw this published on new year and it freaked me right out...

Screen Shot 2018-02-20 at 17.45.51.png

This doesn't make sense on so many levels it pretty much proves the existence of parallel universes. :wacko3:

And this, folks, is what the Internet has given us.

2 hours ago, manateehunter said:

your life)

I like puzzles.

I literally LOL'd at this post, a few times. What does numerology say if we divide 589 by 1 praytell?

I guess this means it's not even a prime number so we can throw out that line of conspircy theories right now.

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 11:22 PM, Chewiecoin said:

I have it, I have solved the riddle.

We all pack up and move to Malta. We create our own XRPChat community, overthrow the government, install XRP as our currency, and make @RegalChicken our King!

The Chicken's coronation must take place on 31 December 2018.

Then XRP will moon to $589!!

As comical as this is, Malta being only 400K ppl and all, it's not that far fetched for every XRP hodler to move to one location, adopt XRP as the official currency, forcing legit central bank trading pairs...$589 would become a self fulfilling prophecy.  Maybe that's what BG meant, we need to all move to Malta and help him out!

13 hours ago, Amman106 said:

On 31 Dec 2018 Bearableguy123 and I will be sitting in my front yard next to a fire, smoking cohibas and drinking Dom, while fireworks light the night sky as UAE celebrates its place as a leading crypto hub. I’ll let everyone know then whatever he allows me to share. Only 300+ days to go. 

I'm only assuming this is sarcasm. 

10 hours ago, manateehunter said:

I like puzzles.

Me too. And as a plus, they keep your brain healthy. If you just sit around watching tv, that's when your health can go south. 

10 hours ago, trogdor said:

I think Bearable expects it to hit that number. I followed his subreddit and comments before he shut it down and removed his posts and he was clear he thought that it would surprise everyone, and that even $100 was a low prediction.

That said, it's possible it's a code as well, given it being so specific.

I agree with this. He did talk in code, but you can still check his comments. He was very clear he thought the price would be sky high. 

Bread Garlich... I mean, Bearable Guy, if you can read this, give us a sign if you meant the price would actually go to $589!