onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

5 minutes ago, invest2lose said:

Same here would appreciate an invite thanks!

Sending now if u haven't gotten one yet

58 minutes ago, Piti8 said:

Hey guys, I’m a long time lurker as well - almost a year now. I already sent a request to the club - would be awesome to be added as well. Went through all the highs and lows within the last year - I’d like to continue that within the group :) 

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat.  I would greatly appreciate a leader or mod to accept my join request.  I promise not to stir up anything! 

12 minutes ago, kjb138 said:

I'm afraid I'm in the same boat.  I would greatly appreciate a leader or mod to accept my join request.  I promise not to stir up anything! 

Hi @kjb138! Welcome :) We are asking for people to be a member of the regular XRPChat for a little while and contribute before joining the other group. Minimum of 2 weeks and 20 reactions. We want to make sure people will be active. But if you have a good theory you want to contribute, contact me or one of the mods and we will let you in sooner. Glad you finally joined!

6 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Hi @kjb138! Welcome :) We are asking for people to be a member of the regular XRPChat for a little while and contribute before joining the other group. Minimum of 2 weeks and 20 reactions. We want to make sure people will be active. But if you have a good theory you want to contribute, contact me or one of the mods and we will let you in sooner. Glad you finally joined!

Sounds fair enough to me!  Thank you for the quick response and the warm welcome!   Glad to be finally registered. 

I've also been a lurker since I bought my first stack back in november 2017, lucky with the timing I know. :) I've been following the rippled reddit / bearableguy123 until he made it private, and been lurking on this thread and the new club until it became members only. I have seen your requirements @DrWhoAmI, and will try to be active and contribute in the weeks forward. Hopefully I can manage to be invited to the closed group, I really love whats going on there. 

Sorry folks, if you have made a request and you haven’t been accepted yet, it is because you have no posting history. We see that a lot of you have been lurkers, which is why you don’t have any posts, but just drop a line here or message one of us and we will add you. 

1 minute ago, Cryptsycrackers said:

Hmm, I'd like to join the club too, I sent a request already.

I'll send u invite now

Just now, jeromem75 said:

I'd like to join the club too if it's ok. :)

Sent

STOP ADDING USELESS FAKE NEW PEOPLE

Edited by Guest

On 2/22/2018 at 9:52 PM, HodlOnASec said:

Hodor made a point in one of his articles that seems to have been overlooked a bit.

Banking is a HEAVILY regulated area. Implementing xRapid in a bank requires a ton of red tape and will not happen in the blink of an eye. 

Money transfer companies and other clients who do cross border transactions do not have the same baggage. So for this reason, I am fairly certain that we will see those partners implement xRapid first and banks would be the last to make it official.

so when we see a jump in the price when the first partners make xRapid official, just remember. The mega jump is still to come. :)

I thought I recalled even Ripple saying the 61 bank consortium testing xcurrent right now could be live testing xrp by spring. 

If they felt that was a possibility they must already be somewhat prepared for regulatory challenges that would occur between now and then.