onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

20 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Move over to the club. See the above post if you haven't already. All the cool kids hang out there ;)

Okay going over to the Club. My next post is about a confirmed Ripple partner who met with the Vatican just 6 weeks before the December moonshot!

41 minutes ago, SirArthur said:

Every forum of which I have been a part (and there have been a fair few since joining "westhamonline" in 1997) will always get to a stage where someone with a huge posting history will complain about newer people's behaviour and the "it's not as good as it used to be" line will get rolled out. This is usually untrue. All communities develop and change as the people within them do likewise. The respect that someone has generated for doing things a certain way for a certain amount of time might mean nothing to newer community members. As you say, high horses get knocked over and kicked about. Things are always different but rarely worse.

This sounds like I'm some sort of chat site revolutionary; something that I am FAR too liberal and centrist to ever be.

“What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others.”
― Confucius

2 minutes ago, tony71 said:

What club?

It's called The Tinfoil Hat Club. There is a post above linking it. Come on over!

1 minute ago, DrWhoAmI said:

It's called The Tinfoil Hat Club. There is a post above linking it. Come on over!

BYOT

(Bring Your Own Tinfoil)

3 hours ago, SirArthur said:

"Well man, that's just your opinion"

-- The Dude

Hi Sir Arthur, 

I’m not sure if this is intended for me with reference to the post immediately above it. If it is then you have misinterpreted its’ meaning. The quote was agreeing with what your post says and aimed at the person with the huge posting history!

17 minutes ago, Theone01 said:

Can someone please accept me to tinfoil club. I have something you are all missing....

Just join. They’re expecting you. 

19 minutes ago, Theone01 said:

Can someone please accept me to tinfoil club. I have something you are all missing....

There is a link earlier in the thread. Just click on it and hit "join". Everyone is Welcome!