onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

1 hour ago, jtusa said:

As much as I'd love these predictions to come true, I'll repeat the same argument I say to everyone, I'm not that lucky, so it'll never happen.

I feel the same JT - but maybe this time around luck is on our side? I mean jeeesus - just look at the progress the Ripple guys are making. I’ve never observed a company before that seems to know exactly how the pieces need to be fitted together. I wish that we could build partner networks as quickly as these guys seem to be doing it at my company - regardless of the xCurrent or xRapid argument. For me it’s like they’ve seen a future that none of the rest of us have - and now they’re building it as quickly as possible .

So - spend a bit more time coming to terms with the fact that you’re going to be wealthy - because chances are you are ?

56 minutes ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Still having fun....

15199AF3-9E7A-4709-BB9D-9199F352A7F2.png

Wait a minute? Sheikh Mansour? Isn’t he a majority investor in Mclaren? And don’t we have a user amongst us called “I Just Want A Mclaren”?

Thats it! The circle is complete. “I Just Want A McLaren” is BG123!

(apart from the days when he’s “I Just Also Might Want A Maserati Granturismo” - and who can blame him ha ha ?)

7 minutes ago, NorthLane said:

I feel the same JT - but maybe this time around luck is on our side? I mean jeeesus - just look at the progress the Ripple guys are making. I’ve never observed a company before that seems to know exactly how the pieces need to be fitted together. I wish that we could build partner networks as quickly as these guys seem to be doing it at my company - regardless of the xCurrent or xRapid argument. For me it’s like they’ve seen a future that none of the rest of us have - and now they’re building it as quickly as possible .

So - spend a bit more time coming to terms with the fact that you’re going to be wealthy - because chances are you are ?

... and actually the collective good luck of the Ripple team is far more powerful than your lousy luck.  Ride on the coat-tails of these game-changers, JT.  You only need to get lucky once ...

1 minute ago, viking3 said:

... and actually the collective good luck of the Ripple team is far more powerful than your lousy luck.  Ride on the coat-tails of these game-changers, JT.  You only need to get lucky once ...

giphy[1].gif

2 minutes ago, Plikk said:

Haha yes this thread makes no sense at all. I sure hope our dedication to XRP does ;)

Are you saying you've never put on the tinfoil hat? They are fun...

2 minutes ago, Plikk said:

To a certain extent yes ;) But I lack the imagination these days haha

I’m getting to a point where imagination is no longer required...

289B7AE9-4CF7-4D22-9806-C5C4D362072D.png

2 minutes ago, trogdor said:

giphy.gif

I thought that was a joke but it's actually true. Weird...

Edited by Guest

2 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

I thought that was a joke but it's actual true. Weird...

3 minutes ago, manateehunter said:

Holy **** XD

I’m onto something big. Will post more as I discover new links.