onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

10 minutes ago, Nouknitouk said:

I think bearable guy really meant 589$+..... I know thats crazy... but wasn't LTC just around 4 bucks a year ago ???? and with the latest news, and the use cases for RIpple..... nothing is impossible.

Im don't acknowledge this bearable guy as anything but a stirrer, however to predict that means he needs to stand by that claim.... if the price was 22 as mentioned above... i mean come on you guys seriously couldnt be heralding him from the rooftops.

I think bearable guy really meant 589$+..... I know thats crazy... but wasn't LTC just around 4 bucks a year ago ???? and with the latest news, and the use cases for RIpple..... nothing is impossible.
I hope it goes up to that but I don't think we can compare Litecoin to XRP. Litecoins circulating supply is so much lower than XRP.

15 hours ago, manateehunter said:

Ok guys, tin foil hat time.

I've been reading "Behold the pale horse" which is a conspiracy theory kind of book about secret societies and new world order written by a former naval intelligence officer.

Listed along the lines of Order of the Snake, Freemasons, and the Skull and Bones Society are the Knights of Malta.

Being the cryptic and secretive kind of bearable guy, maybe that is what he is referring to, which would put the king as the Pope himself.

Now I don't really believe all that stuff, but hey, if the alleged shadowy behind-the-scenes organizations of the world were to chose XRP as their go to, the 589+ price seems pretty reasonable.

Just playing here but do you know who St. Mark’s went on to become?0E71D5FE-DEC8-4848-8B9D-5A29171EC63E.thumb.png.13bf90b99131e0ca5912390673ef7f3b.png

14 hours ago, Amman106 said:

On 31 Dec 2018 Bearableguy123 and I will be sitting in my front yard next to a fire, smoking cohibas and drinking Dom, while fireworks light the night sky as UAE celebrates its place as a leading crypto hub. I’ll let everyone know then whatever he allows me to share. Only 300+ days to go. 

Still having fun....

15199AF3-9E7A-4709-BB9D-9199F352A7F2.png

12 hours ago, Trusty86 said:

It is odd how the Ripple logo was in place of the Maltese cross, they look kinda similar, maybe updated a little bit. How many islands make up Malta? 3. How many island are in Ripple's logo? 3. Malta is surrounded by water, small islands making a big ripples

OK, I'll take the tin foil off now. :D

Still playing...

CE41684A-CF40-40D5-BBB0-4F6E9D3C8A71.png

1 minute ago, sjmusic3 said:

The only thing missing now is the voiceover guy from The Curse of Oak Island...

And a piece of machinery to fail at the most convenient time to prevent them from the discovery. 

7 minutes ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Still playing...

CE41684A-CF40-40D5-BBB0-4F6E9D3C8A71.png

Love your research and connections.