onetruexrp

Rippled - Bearableguy123

So it seems the "Rippled" subreddit has been privated/no longer accessible to general public. I have been following his posts, and he has made a lot of interesting claims about XRP that seem like it is sourced from the inside. The "jester" disappears shortly after making a prediction of $589+ for 1 XRP and alluding to Malta. 

3 minutes ago, onetruexrp said:

So it seems the "Rippled" subreddit has been privated/no longer accessible to general public. I have been following his posts, and he has made a lot of interesting claims about XRP that seem like it is sourced from the inside. The "jester" disappears shortly after making a prediction of $589+ for 1 XRP and alluding to Malta. 

Now we just sit and wait to see if prophecy gets fulfilled ?

giphy-7.gif

Predictions are a win win game.

If you get it right, you're God V.2.0. If you don't, people will forget about it in two weeks.

I look forward to triple digit prices, it will happen at some point, but I am paying no heed to any predictions on when.

Ok let's assume he is an insider. 

Now that he's an insider how does he know what the price will be at the end of the year?

No one knows that because no one knows the future. It's impossible. 

Its all internet fame bullship guys. Don't fall for it. 

Yes you can believe XRP will be $589 on 31/12/18 if you want to but don't give credit to some random guy on Reddit for being an insider and therefore knowing the future. 

1 minute ago, Chewiecoin said:

Didn't you hear an "insider" said it will be 31/12/18

He knows the future!!

giphy (1).gif

What we know, 

is growth will be exponential.

4 minutes ago, DjemDiamond said:

What we know, 

is growth will be exponential.

What are the primary catalysts in order for this to become reality for 2018? Bonuspoints if specifics are provided.

This won't be a popular opinion, judging on responses, but I like bearable. I don't know about his predictions, but he is extremely bullish on XRP. That helps builds confidence and makes people feel good. Feeling good creates more buying. 

I don't think he is at risk of causing people FOMO'ing because newbies don't generally read that tiny subreddit. Maybe here they read about him...but it hasn't caused any extreme price action like the Coinbase rumors did. 

At any rate, I like to think in the power of positive thinking. Right now bearable has me thinking of retiring this time next year. If it doesn't happen, what's the harm? Dreams are free and quite nice. 

14 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

This won't be a popular opinion, judging on responses, but I like bearable. I don't know about his predictions, but he is extremely bullish on XRP. That helps builds confidence and makes people feel good. Feeling good creates more buying. 

I don't think he is at risk of causing people FOMO'ing because newbies don't generally read that tiny subreddit. Maybe here they read about him...but it hasn't caused any extreme price action like the Coinbase rumors did. 

At any rate, I like to think in the power of positive thinking. Right now bearable has me thinking of retiring this time next year. If it doesn't happen, what's the harm? Dreams are free and quite nice. 

I like the fact he is bullish on XRP too. I'm all for $589 this year. 

I just can't stand the posts saying he is an insider and knows something we don't

Edited by Chewiecoin

4 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

I like the fact he is bullish on XRP too. I'm all fit $589 this year. 

I just can't stand the posts saying he is an insider and knows something we don't

I will take positivity on XRP over FUD any day.