Sign in to follow this  
OnlyU

XRP will beat BTC....

Very soon here...if more xrp is available to purchase in more platform/exchange....xrp will be the new king of the hill....

the only thing xrp is following btc is because you have to buy btc/eth then trade to xrp....once xrp is it own currency to fiat.....it will be on top...and once it on top...nothing would stop it....

within the 99billion xrp....there are only 11 xrp available to every person on this earth.........ton people own more than average......we have a lot of time left to be honest.....once it hit the top...it will be king of the hill......btc time will soon be history......

1 minute ago, OnlyU said:

within the 99billion xrp....there are only 11 xrp available to every person on this earth.........ton people own more than average......we have a lot of time left to be honest.....once it hit the top...it will be king of the hill......btc time will soon be history......

Similar thought process.

Many people are mentioning the 100 Billion XRP available and that it's some huge number that will keep prices low forever. Think about it though... there are approx 7 billion people on the planet if 1 Billion of them hold 100 XRP then that covers the whole amount. Ok so you you say that 1 Billion will never hold 100 XRP each, then lets say 500 million (out of 7 Billion) hold 200 XRP that's possible isn't it? and it covers the 100 billion. Wait there's more - lets' say 500 million only hold 100 XRP well that leaves a whopping 50 Billion XRP out there but what about Banks? It's a small thing for a bank with assets in the Trillions to hold a billion XRP so really it would only take 50 banks holding a billion XRP or maybe even a hundred banks holding 500 million XRP to absord the remainder of the XRP's. (I purposely excluded escrow)

With adoption and usage (already in progress) the scenarios to show XRP's 100 Billion amount as negligible are endless.... And guess what.... once all those little zerps are spoken for we will have a shortage on our hands which will make them super precious and valuable to have. 

HODL!

17 minutes ago, OnlyU said:

the only thing xrp is following btc is because you have to buy btc/eth then trade to xrp....

Well, I learned yesterday that the majority is already being bought with fiat. Mostly by KRW. 

I think there are Just too Many daytraders speculating in XRPBTC

Just now, Tonnie said:

Well, I learned yesterday that the majority is already being bought with fiat. Mostly by KRW. 

I think there are Just too Many daytraders speculating in XRPBTC

just wait til it widely available to purchase in United state with fiat....like for instant...purchase at any ATM, Bank, Airport...and etcs...may be a long shot..but it is the future.....never say never..

1 minute ago, marousi said:

I will say it again, XRP is the "bitcoin killer"

It will be the Bitcoin Killer. Only people that could argue against that are the ones with a ton of money in bitcoin, just playing scare tactics to Ripple.  It will happen. Early 2020 is my guess. Imo 2018 is the time to keep building your Ripple arsenal. 2019 is when the real journey begins. 2020 is when many on here will be "skipping out the door from there jobs".

1 minute ago, RippleIsTheFuture said:

It will be the Bitcoin Killer. Only people that could argue against that are the ones with a ton of money in bitcoin, just playing scare tactics to Ripple.  It will happen. Early 2020 is my guess. Imo 2018 is the time to keep building your Ripple arsenal. 2019 is when the real journey begins. 2020 is when many on here will be "skipping out the door from there jobs".

man i want to believed you.....

one person told me...holding $5000 cash will buy you good cloth,good food and fancy toys for couple weeks........but you can sacrifice it for success and turn it into something that is bigger than the $5000 face value in the future.....

there you go......i believed that very soon here within couple year from now....new generation of millionaire will be made again....

Edited by OnlyU

Just now, RippleIsTheFuture said:

You'll never get rich in life from being inpatient, not believing in yourself, and not taking "early" risks on things in life

no one see the future.....but prediction can help make positive/negative decision....stay with the right people with right attitude and you will be fine...below is an example of quiting too early..

image.png.8aa243d728f530d566796d87c6fb6897.pngimage.png.b4f57a9f09d55279159e82204bfa6675.png

2 hours ago, marousi said:

I will say it again, XRP is the "bitcoin killer"

To be honest, BTC killed itself by being too decentralized and all the forks that resulted from the primary code being made open source. But as far as XRP being the BTC killer, you are comparing apples to oranges. One has nothing to do with the other, besides they are both blockchain technology. 

Edited by TheXRPer