rjremien

Five Bells Condition

My company, Secure Block Chains, specializes in this and created a product based around these kinds of transactions.  If you’d like to save yourself the headache of development and gain the confidence that you know the transaction will be processed correctly the first time use Reservoir Lite. It’s fast and easy. 

If you have some specific questions about the DIY method, our lead developer @Di3twater may be able to help. 

Edited by SBC-Daniel

"I want to understand how a OS kernel works" - "How about you just install Windows and be done with it?"...

Anyways:

What exactly is the question you need answered, @rjremien? Because the answer to your question is yes.

Edited by Sukrim

1 hour ago, SBC-Daniel said:

My company, Secure Block Chains, specializes in this and created a product based around these kinds of transactions.  If you’d like to save yourself the headache of development and gain the confidence that you know the transaction will be processed correctly the first time use Reservoir Lite. It’s fast and easy. 

If you have some specific questions about the DIY method, our lead developer @Di3twater may be able to help. 

Thanks Daniel.  Yes I am aware of your company and I am actually going to include SBC in a tweet.  My goal is to get XRPL more exposure through Twitter.  I am going to run some games and get people excited.  

1 hour ago, Sukrim said:

"I want to understand how a OS kernel works" - "How about you just install Windows and be done with it?"...

Anyways:

What exactly is the question you need answered, @rjremien? Because the answer to your question is yes.

I may have some exciting opportunities lined up!  

4 hours ago, XRPeteSampras said:

Go get 'em, @rjremien!  You do great stuff on Twitter and we're rooting for you.

Thanks XRPete.  Just working and learning from the pros like @nikband @JoelKatz.  My main goal is to get XRPL known and figure out how we can get more development around it.  Not a big coder but really fascinated how XRPL is so fast and efficient.  It is just amazing the lack of (or refusal to) understand this technology because idealists are blinded on Twitter.  But it is Twitter.

2 hours ago, nikb said:

As the person who originally implemented cryptoconditions on the XRP Ledger, I'm happy to offer some insights. Feel free to ask specific questions, @rjremien.

Hi Nik,

Is a hash 256 bit generator good enough to create the condition/fulfillment fields?  I do not not really understand JS so having a hard time following the examples in the ripple.com/builds docs.

http://www.xorbin.com/tools/sha256-hash-calculator

Thanks,

RJ