I bought a small amount of DBC a few weeks back and stored it in a new NEON wallet. As you'll know if you hold NEO you accumulate GAS which allows transactions out of the wallet.

However - and this doesn't seem to be all that well-known - buying this particular token doesn't generate any gas, so without buying NEO as well it's essentially frozen in my wallet. 

I'm aware of the no begging rules so I'm not begging. Would anyone be able to help out by trading 1XRP's worth of GAS with me? I'd rather ask here where I know the board and have some trust than with a Redditor or a member of a forum that I'm not familiar with. 

If that DOES breach the site's community rules then apologies and please feel free to delete. 

Edited by SirArthur

I had a small amount at one point and I know I have some fractional gas on my neon wallet... I'll do it... let me know how you want to go about it... 

Just noticed you inquired awhile back... let me know if you're still looking for gas... @sirarthur

On 2/13/2018 at 10:39 PM, SirArthur said:

I bought a small amount of DBC a few weeks back and stored it in a new NEON wallet. As you'll know if you hold NEO you accumulate GAS which allows transactions out of the wallet.

However - and this doesn't seem to be all that well-known - buying this particular token doesn't generate any gas, so without buying NEO as well it's essentially frozen in my wallet. 

I'm aware of the no begging rules so I'm not begging. Would anyone be able to help out by trading 1XRP's worth of GAS with me? I'd rather ask here where I know the board and have some trust than with a Redditor or a member of a forum that I'm not familiar with. 

If that DOES breach the site's community rules then apologies and please feel free to delete. 

I have some NEO Coins... I would like to share some NEO info....    https://goo.gl/yoyy9M

Errrrm OK. I'm perfectly aware how to buy a crypto coin, especially one in the top 20. Just seeing if anyone could do me a favour outside of the retail mechanism which wouldn't allow for the tiny amount I need. 

Let's assume my post was affected by a language barrier rather than anyone being a bit of a d**k.