Sign in to follow this  
gunner

Buying altcoins

Hi all, I currently only hold XRP but I am interested in buying some other altcoins, that are real real low value. Happy to drop a few quid into them whilst they're valued at 0.000x and see where they might grow to (if anywhere)

How do I go about buying these altcoins? I've seen UNY, PLC, MBL & MINT that look of interest..... I have no idea where I can buy these? 

I currently buy ETH on coinbase from GBP. Then I use changelly to convert to XRP and deposit this in Toastwallet.

Anyone help? 

Watch out lots of these smaller coins small market caps will pump and dump and some are pump and dump's They can also go to 0 and get delisted. I've seen a handful of coins get delistd leaving anyone with coins holding worthless coins. Do your research on them and don't rush in.  

Another worry is storing them most of them have crappy wallet support leaving users to fend for themselves. I recently lost 100,000 coins they are in a block chain somewhere Meanwhile the website say's how they will contact you in 24 hours. Its been months now and I'm not the only one with coins lost and no return emails. So watch out alot of them are total screw jobs. They have slick websites and look good but are really crap designed to suck in suckers while laughing to the bank.  

Been burned don't fall for the BS invest in quality coins since they are so undervalued at the moment. TRX is an amazing buy at .04 ish and completeley undervalued at the moment. XRP, XLM, XVG, ADA etc... All great buys as of writing this post 

Also be very weary of ICO's they seem to have lots of over hype lately all of the ones I've seen have gone down %50, %70, and even %90 

build a solid portfolio that will have and retain value in the future

On 21/02/2018 at 5:07 PM, XRPJoe said:

Watch out lots of these smaller coins small market caps will pump and dump and some are pump and dump's They can also go to 0 and get delisted. I've seen a handful of coins get delistd leaving anyone with coins holding worthless coins. Do your research on them and don't rush in.  

Another worry is storing them most of them have crappy wallet support leaving users to fend for themselves. I recently lost 100,000 coins they are in a block chain somewhere Meanwhile the website say's how they will contact you in 24 hours. Its been months now and I'm not the only one with coins lost and no return emails. So watch out alot of them are total screw jobs. They have slick websites and look good but are really crap designed to suck in suckers while laughing to the bank.  

Been burned don't fall for the BS invest in quality coins since they are so undervalued at the moment. TRX is an amazing buy at .04 ish and completeley undervalued at the moment. XRP, XLM, XVG, ADA etc... All great buys as of writing this post 

Also be very weary of ICO's they seem to have lots of over hype lately all of the ones I've seen have gone down %50, %70, and even %90 

build a solid portfolio that will have and retain value in the future

You got an opinion on KIN? I like the look of it because it is associated with a real company /app

Here's a beauty that should start moving upward no later than mid-March:  DTR token.  Mid-March because Beta Testing begins in April so in anticipation ....  DTR's is the coin centerpiece for a new Exchange launching in July by Damien Merlak, founder of Bitstamp.   The ico was selling at $.01 when it went public in December and climbed to about $.21, and now as the market is being pummeled and with DTR hanging around on only one Exchange, Livecoin, waiting for the Merlak Token Exchange to launch, it has a tough time staying in the $.09-.10 range - a bargain as I see it and wish I had more cash to buy more.   The case use for DTR is exactly the same as BNB, the Binance coin, and since Binance, there's Kucoin Exchange also with its own coin, both of which have gone well over $5, and BNB had hit $25 at one point.

As the market seems to be devaluing crypto currencies of late, which I believe is govt manipulation to large degree (just my opinion), I am still very optimistic that DTR will reach at the very least $2.00 before end of Summer, barring any gigantic catastrophe like economy collapse, pole flip, civil war, etc.  Good luck, ciao.

Recently I started investing in altcoins and one of my first ones was Credits (CS). I managed to participate in their ICO ... this show of freaks I've never seen. People just fought for it coins like in Game of Thrones ... the guys have collected a hard cup for one day ... took that token to me at least because the coin is such a high expectation ... I think with such expectation of the concept and name, it is doomed to success)

Sign in to follow this