We are in the Third Wave

17 minutes ago, MrRippillionaire said:

As I've told every single person that laughed at me and told me to sell: It's about the big picture, man, and we're not even close to being there yet. Could I lose out if it goes to zero tomorrow? Sure and I've accepted that as a possibility. I'm highly confident that it won't though, and that's what makes me keep on keepin-on. 

same. My hopes are to take my first true profits this year at prices between $3-5 and then HODL 96% of my stack until $30+

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think investors in crypto (digital assets) come in waves. Why don’t you read/hear about more Bitcoin millionaires? Because they either panic sold in one of the many big dips or took the opportu

The only time I've  lost about a half a million was when I married my wife.....

Was that a pump and dump scam? Sorry couldn't resist!!

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

Alpacas just have really soft fur... and as for a camel.... well, when my dad was in college he wanted to join a frat.  They gave each pledge a list of stuff they had to do and and have verified.  Each item had a point value assigned to it and the ones with the top points would be allowed to join the frat.  He noticed that one of the items on the list was to get camel **** from the zoo - and that one item would give you an automatic perfect score. He had a friend that worked at the zoo and got the camel ****.  So, if it reaches that $800 I have approval from the wife to buy dad a pet camel!

I grew up on a horse farm and don't really care for them... buy my lady and I want to have a miniature horse and a miniature barn to eat down the orchard just cause we think its funny. 

Just now, Freaky said:

@RegalChicken is that first sell off just to cover your initial outlay ? 

That's wasn't my plan but now that you mention it, yeah that probably would do the job. like 9% of my zerps sold at $3.80 would cover my investment. then the rest would be basically paid for and free. 

although taking taxes into account I'd probably have to sell at more like $5. 

5 minutes ago, RegalChicken said:

That's wasn't my plan but now that you mention it, yeah that probably would do the job. like 9% of my zerps sold at $3.80 would cover my investment. then the rest would be basically paid for and free. 

although taking taxes into account I'd probably have to sell at more like $5. 

I have thought about an exit strategy, I'm very patient and likely to hold a long time and see where this heads.

What I have invested to date I consider lost, and not fussed if I ever see a penny of it.

No one knows where this will go, one thing for certain is that I am glad I own a nice big stack as opposed to people that don't even know what XRP is.

Edited by Guest
9 hours ago, invest2lose said:

do you guys think we can reach levels of $5-$10 without concrete xrapid use from a large institution?

Yes, I do based on speculation alone.  Is that healthy maybe, maybe not but its what is driving the price of most other coins!!

Bitcoin reached $20k based on no utility and speculation alone.

The benefit we have is that we have real utility and adoption that will drive our price as well.

9 hours ago, MrRippillionaire said:

I've been in it since the beginning of "Wave 1" and plan to be around for at least the next few ones. 

Hodling does take balls of steel and I can't even begin to count the amount of people that told me that I should have sold when it went up to $0.03, $0.17, $0.22, $0.77 and so on. It helps that I have a close friend who's been it longer than I, helped to bring me into the game and is a Hodler as well. We're each-other's support system; a HODLsponsor, so to speak.

I wish I could say that I haven't sold a single XRP, but that wouldn't be true. I've taken profits to enjoy life a little, but I'm still Hodling a majority of my stack. 

As I've told every single person that laughed at me and told me to sell: It's about the big picture, man, and we're not even close to being there yet. Could I lose out if it goes to zero tomorrow? Sure and I've accepted that as a possibility. I'm highly confident that it won't though, and that's what makes me keep on keepin-on. 

Great post and great perspective.

And very well played sir investing in XRP at such an early stage. That would not have been easy? A lot more information around now.

11 hours ago, MrRippillionaire said:

I've been in it since the beginning of "Wave 1" and plan to be around for at least the next few ones. 

Hodling does take balls of steel and I can't even begin to count the amount of people that told me that I should have sold when it went up to $0.03, $0.17, $0.22, $0.77 and so on. It helps that I have a close friend who's been it longer than I, helped to bring me into the game and is a Hodler as well. We're each-other's support system; a HODLsponsor, so to speak.

I wish I could say that I haven't sold a single XRP, but that wouldn't be true. I've taken profits to enjoy life a little, but I'm still Hodling a majority of my stack. 

I have been in since wave 1 also.  I recovered my original investment when xrp hit $0.1, and have been selling small amounts of xrp as the price rises.  A few of these waves have been tough to hold through. I would have probably sold by now if I had not found this forum. 

I remember when the price varied less than a cent on most days, soon daily swings of over a dollar will be normal.   Should be a wild ride!

Edited by nomoneyx
Nice work mate good on you!! I'm an inbetweener (.20c) and I'll be HODLing right along with you and many others on here who I know are 100% behind xrp, ripple and Brad's game plan. "First steps in a marathon" to quote the man himself. If the first steps have already seen ATH of $3.4 then the finish line will shock us all.

I couldn't understand when I first researched ripple and xrp how there were so many people spreading FUD. I came to the conclusion thay they must have an agenda or be lacking the ability to do due diligence when investing and just follow the herd.

Congrats to all who have skin in the game and let's HODL and ride the many sets of waves to come. I hope we can all achieve our goals and financial freedom what ever that looks like on a personal level.
On 14/02/2018 at 4:53 PM, Blpinfinity said:

Nice work mate good on you!! I'm an inbetweener (.20c) and I'll be HODLing right along with you and many others on here who I know are 100% behind xrp, ripple and Brad's game plan. "First steps in a marathon" to quote the man himself. If the first steps have already seen ATH of $3.4 then the finish line will shock us all.

I couldn't understand when I first researched ripple and xrp how there were so many people spreading FUD. I came to the conclusion thay they must have an agenda or be lacking the ability to do due diligence when investing and just follow the herd.

Congrats to all who have skin in the game and let's HODL and ride the many sets of waves to come. I hope we can all achieve our goals and financial freedom what ever that looks like on a personal level.

It still astounds me that more people haven’t come across this amazing investment. I guess they will over time.

The whole crypto coin market scares people I imagine.

Once you open yourself to the idea and do some research how can you not invest in XRP and Ripple.

The future is great. 

Edited by Chewiecoin

Many people are still scared of investing in crypto's. My father doesn't understand it all, whilst he is asking me on advice for some of his investments in crowdfunding campaigns or stocks.

Then there a bunch of people that think Bitcoin is the only cryptocurrency out there.

Then there a lot of Bitcoinophiles that argue that XRP is the reincarnation of the devil because it is 'centralized'. That doesn't help a lot either, because many newbie investors listen to more 'seasoned' investors, even when they don't speak the truth.

And finally, and you can't blame them, the people that bought other coins as a legitimate investment.

I think many people don't realise that XRP is probably the only coin in the top 100 with the potential to increase by a factor 100 or more.

I see very few coins that have the potential to become sort of standard in one field or another. Many other types of coins can co-exist with their competitors. I can see us having a couple of privacy coins, a couple of social media coins, etc.) in the future. Ripple COULD become the standard in international banking with no other players left.

Actually, the lowest 40 or so in the top 100 are that low in market capitalization, that they can increase by x100 without becoming really big. $200m x 100 makes $20bn. So in that way I'm a bit too overconfident about the prospects of XRP vis-a-vis other coins.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.