tulo

Quitting my job for cryptos.

Just now, Premium said:

Do you have enough wealth to live or do you need to day trade?

I wrote some bots that are actually earning more than my job. And there is still room for improvements and other bots.

Plus I'm long term holder, so I have a safety buffer of XRP and other cryptos ;).

14 minutes ago, tulo said:

So I finally quit my job to live on cryptos. At the end of the month I'll be freeeeeee.

Not that I didn't like my jobs, but I think it's better to have more time for myself.

Thanks Ripple (but also BTC, ETH, STR, ... :P).

Time is the real wealth. Well done.

14 minutes ago, Tinyaccount said:

Congratulations mate...  Great stuff.   I hope you enjoy your increased time.  If you feel like it,  I'm sure we would all like to hear any more details that you are willing to share.

Which details do you want to hear? :)

Well done, tulo.

If we made a list of forum members who have done well enough to retire I wonder how long it would be?

Maybe 10 names?

I intend to join the club at the end of this year :).

I work as a head of internal audit in a multinational financial institution and while it is a nice job, it is causing me a lot of stress and is taking too much of my time. I probably wont sell XRP this year. I will rather use my savings to do some travelling while waiting for XRP to reach my target levels.

Anyway, gratz to you man.

That 's my dream man. I dont'need a lot of wealth, just no more stress jobs and managers screaming etc etc. 

Work now and then, just simple jobs, and quit them when I want. Got enough hobbies to fill the day, and if not, I will find some more :lol:

XRP will be  my ticket out of the stress life. And you know what? In one or two years this will be reality. If I would have sold at recent ATH I woul d have already gotten it, but noticed the downtrend too late..... Lesson learned!

3 minutes ago, Shockwave_XRP said:

That 's my dream man. I dont'need a lot of wealth, just no more stress jobs and managers screaming etc etc. 

Work now and then, just simple jobs, and quit them when I want. Got enough hobbies to fill the day, and if not, I will find some more :lol:

XRP will be  my ticket out of the stress life. And you know what? In one or two years this will be reality. If I would have sold at recent ATH I woul d have already gotten it, but noticed the downtrend too late..... Lesson learned!

We will hit a new ATH this year... 

@Shockwave_XRP -I offer you forward congratulations on exiting the Rat Race :)