MegaNerd

If you lost all your XRP..

Lets say you have 8000 XRP.. the price jumps to $500... thats $4 MILLION dollars..

You try to find your wallet, or log into your account, or your password... and its lost forever.. youre locked out, your wallet was stolen, house broken into.. something where you completely lost your $4 million FOREVER...

Would you go into a depression and simply lose it all mentally and physically or do you think you are strong enough to carry on with your life as if you didnt lose it.

Edited by MegaNerd

But to answer your question I would be ok cause fn love life. I’ve always learned when you don’t worry about $$ it just finds u and  Man this little ripple seems to be getting better. I mean between the name and the price it just sticks out as a winner. Hope im right for once!

13 hours ago, MegaNerd said:

Would you go into a depression and simply lose it all mentally and physically or do you think you are strong enough to carry on with your life as if you didnt lose it.

easy come, easy go. money doesn't really mean that much to me, personally and I don't like to have flashy things. I like fast cars with American V8's because I'm nostalgic and enjoy the rumble but I drive old beaten down ones because new flashy things make me uncomfortable.

Same with the money. If I find myself sitting upon a windfall I would alter my life in little ways. Go from office job to gym.  probably buy a cabin and travel more. But if I don't suddenly make $4 million on XRP then I'll keep my job with my family which is a blessing, continue to workout at someone elses gym, and keep using groupon and vrbo for budget travel. 

1 minute ago, Graine said:

We have people who had 2+M xrp stolen weeks before price skyrocketed. I guess you could ask them how they felt. 

Where was it stolen from?