moey91

A question for educated ripple enthusiasts?

Is it that hard to answer the question and remain civil? Not everyone spends 8 hours a day on this forum researching every topic. It's hardly FUD when it's disproven within 1 reply.

People here need to get a grip.

2 hours ago, RegalChicken said:

Totally agree. To take it a step further many companies don't even make their own products. That hand cream may not actually even be made by the hand cream company. They may have it sourced from one location, the bottles from another, then all they do is market and sell it. Banks are basically doing the same thing with financial services.

yup. in fact oftentimes when you buy Product A because you like it more than Product B, its actually the same product.. just in a different bottle from another company.. all made in the same manufacturing plant.

4 hours ago, splash said:

Is it that hard to answer the question and remain civil?

Yeah sometimes it is.  I'm fairly confident that a look back through my posts will find civility and helpfulness for the most part..   but at times I've nudged near to being rude.  No one is perfect and no matter our intent, the relentless attacks accross the interwebs can try ones' patience.

It's hardly FUD when it's disproven within 1 reply.

That's unfortunately not true.  Sometimes the simplest and most obviously wrong pieces of FUD can be the most effective.

But why does it matter?  Who cares?

It matters because if unanswered,  the FUD is what people see when they look into Rippple.  And that matters because in my personal example....   friends of mine who were half interested, and who could have profited by entering the XRP market, were put off by FUD they read.  The didn't buy in and lost a great opportunity. When they later told me why they decided not to,  but now regret it,  they said it was the 'scam' FUD that scared them off.

People here need to get a grip.

Yeah thanks that pretty good advice to all of us at all times.  Thanks.   :)