Sign in to follow this  
Tiamat

Another partnership

Dumb question. Is this a currency exchange like moneygram or western union, i.e. For sending money abroad? How is this different to SBI virtual currency exchange? Is that something for cryptos only??

Edited by djdhrubs

24 minutes ago, Zerp_Legend said:

Ripple must have some very good negotiators or people with contacts all over the world value adding products, I am always amazed by the kind of partnerships they have.

Corrected that for you.

23 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Dumb question. Is this a currency exchange like moneygram or western union, i.e. For sending money abroad? How is this different to SBI virtual currency exchange? Is that something for cryptos only??

I think they are the same

25 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Yes currently does about 6.75 % of global annual remittances market or 38 Billion dollars. Charges are 5-7% ... so if it could bring costs down by using XRP it’s a significant saving and would allow them to capture more market share 

Great news! Only a matter of time. RippleNet just keeps on growing stronger by the day :bb:

1 hour ago, btcxrp2013 said:

Anyone already knows if they are using xcurrent or xrapid ?

Usually the first step is Xcurrent. If it was Xrapid with XRP they probably would have announced it :)

But no worries, it will come in due time!

1 hour ago, Plikk said:

Usually the first step is Xcurrent. If it was Xrapid with XRP they probably would have announced it :)

But no worries, it will come in due time!

I feel as if the ones only using xcurrent always like to clarify that to separate them from the XRP asset. It' interesting they didn't say anything about either. Almost like maybe they are using xrapid, but wanted to keep it on the DL

4 hours ago, KyleButler said:

Does xcurrent use blockchain?

Yes it does,and the fact that they just teamed up with ripple means that it will need some time for them to integrate ripple into their system,patience and hodl boyss

Sign in to follow this