Sign in to follow this  
RippleDrifter

What does healthy daily / weekly price growth look like?

I love the growth but I was also around early last month when we surged to 3.40 only go right back down.

Pump and dumps aren't good, right? What does healthy daily or weekly sustainable price growth look like?

2 minutes ago, RippleDrifter said:

I love the growth but I was also around early last month when we surged to 3.40 only go right back down.

Pump and dumps aren't good, right? What does healthy daily or weekly sustainable price growth look like?

its still to early. 

give it a year. 

Here are some example steady growth rates of normal (non crypto) investments:

Zero risk, regulated savings accounts - 0.5% per YEAR
Low risk government bonds - 2% per YEAR
Issued gilts - 3% per YEAR
Low risk ETFs - 5% per YEAR
High risk ETFs - 10% per YEAR

Note - these are per YEAR!!  

Edited by MooseInTime

23 hours ago, RippleDrifter said:

Pump and dumps describes the actions of large players in the market, in other words they are relatively artificial. More regulation and liquidity in crypto should even out those movements.

The second question: no one knows that yet. We know that the market always corrects. It's like a natural law. Just ask the traders on the Dow Jones. Ask the people who bought BTC at 20k. Cryptos have wild swings up and down because of the lack of regulation and liquidity. Also the relative ease of entering the market. 

I still think crypto hasn't gone parabolic yet. When it does, be prepared for it to whipsaw around on a larger scale than we have yet seen. 

There's just too much speculation at the moment for the price to be sustainable or steady. 

23 hours ago, RippleDrifter said:

This is unfortunately crypto. 

Zoom out and look at the one month chart. If we going up we are in good shape!!

The rest in between us just noise. 

Day traders and newbies like myself will cause chaos in 2018. I am expecting huge spikes and dips, ending in Dec around $10.00 (SWAG). Once Internet and finance giants commit to XRapid, the ride will be insane.

On 10/02/2018 at 2:40 PM, RippleDrifter said:

Any growth that is based on something positive, i think.

If it moves without a solid annoucement, i assume it's artificial.

Sign in to follow this