Chewiecoin

Would your prefer a huge high then massive pullback OR steady climb?

I know it's really bad for Ripple's customers and XRP's use case, but I'd prefer a massive gain + a hard pullback as this will shake off weak hands and speculators that are in it just for the quick buck and have absolutely no idea what they are doing with their money. This might make the market mature a bit and could potentially be healthy in the long run. It's not good for Ripple by any means, but we are still in a fully speculation stage as xRapid is not in production yet so better now than later.

IF it hits 10k I'm out.  I'm probably out at $100...lol

2 hours ago, CaligulazBaby said:

$1.10 ---> $150  ---> $10,000  --->  $9,997.42  ---->  $25,000,000 and then we just all agree 25 million per XRP is the norm.  Hopefully we complete this cycle by the end of next week.

Danny Aranda said in an interview that the volatility was good because price swings attracted a lot of folks to the market because bigger risks/profit potential presents itself. If we had a flatter price trend we would not have gotten the press and exposure, nor interest from traders and investors.

https://www.express.co.uk/finance/city/916714/Ripple-price-news-XRP-latest-bitcoin-coin-kurs-ethereum-BTC-Danny-Aranda

2 minutes ago, jag216 said:

If we had a flatter price trend we would not have gotten the press and exposure, nor interest from traders and investors.

I disagree, when XRP gets to $7-8 and Chris Larsen is the richest person in the world it won’t matter if it happened in slow and steady fashion or overnight.  There is going to be an avalanche of attention from this.  Assuming of course the definition of slow and steady is 1-2 years.  Crypto’s definition of slow and steady has proven to be very different from other markets.

Do note that I was speaking of the past, not a future. We we're talking about volatility, not valuation. A slow crawl at this point even back to $3 would make the "scandal" of the xrp millionaire and billionaire clubs more permanent and unavoidable to discuss.

I look forward to $15. Or $151.15 - you know, whatever.

31 minutes ago, aavkk said:

I disagree, when XRP gets to $7-8 and Chris Larsen is the richest person in the world it won’t matter if it happened in slow and steady fashion or overnight.  There is going to be an avalanche of attention from this.  Assuming of course the definition of slow and steady is 1-2 years.  Crypto’s definition of slow and steady has proven to be very different from other markets.

Did Microsoft and Amazon stock stop climbing when Bill and Jeff became rich? It's the fundamentals that matters. Obviously for jealous people this is a big bite to chew on... Instead join their success and enjoy your profits ;)

Well for me I'd like to see....

A small steady increase of a measly .25 cents a day for the next 3 years

End of 2018: $82

End of 2019: $173.25

End of 2020: $264.50

That is way way more than enough $$$$$s to take care of several generations of my family financially and open up amazing opportunities to help and bless others who are in need

Do zerp dreams come true ? :rolleyes:

Update: Ok ok ....that's maybe being too optimistic.

I'll  accept .10 cents a day for the next 3 years :D

End of 2020 = $106.40 

Edited by vrippled

I would like to see:

A 1 day spike to 400
A correction of 2 months to 40
A climb of 2 years to 4000

But I would like to be informed ahead and it should be confirmed to run exactly like this.

:D

43 minutes ago, CryptoOwl said:

Did Microsoft and Amazon stock stop climbing when Bill and Jeff became rich? It's the fundamentals that matters. Obviously for jealous people this is a big bite to chew on... Instead join their success and enjoy your profits ;)

Oh, please don’t misunderstand I don’t think this attention is going to prevent XRP from going from 7 up to 107.  My point was that growing at 1% per day vs 40% one day and a 39% loss the next over and over again won’t make a difference in the long run in terms of awareness.  Yes, the utility of XRP will ultimately determine its ceiling in the long-term and ultimately whatever riches Larsen and others have.  I say good for them.  They have the vision and executed on it and we’ve all benefitted immensely.

I think I would have wanted this correction to happen still. I was able to increase my stack in a big way during the pullback in a way that wouldn't have happened otherwise. Plus it allows new investors to come in at the same time.

I’d prefer a steady climb. 

That said it isn’t really possible as if we new XRP would increase 10% per week, everyone would buy in at once.

Looks like the dump part of the weekend pump and dump is now starting.

If we hold at either $1 or $0.85 then I am happy.