Food For Thought

Evening Guys!

Just a little positive booster for this evening regarding XRP.

As we are all well aware there is an astonishing number of FUD and naysayers out there - We all know there blah blah by now... 'XRP will not be used when Ripple is adopted', 'XRP is a fake coin', 'Banks are never going to adopt blockchains' etc.....

What I say to them is: 

- Who thought an online bookstore could become the biggest online marketplace/company in the world? 

- Who thought we would ever fly back in the 1,800s? 

- Who thought Portugal would win the 2016 Euros?

- Who thought Bitcoin would break $1,000 in 2014?

- Who thought the internet would work 20 years ago?

- Who thought cars would be electric in 2016?

I could go on...

You see my point. The masses cannot see the future potential until it is under their noses, or they cannot live without it. Regarding XRP/Ripple technology, the masses will learn to love it, then unable to live without it, once they experience the 'personal' benefits to themselves. 

My point being, we can see the potential and scalability of XRP through our due diligence researching the company & their vision for the future. So, go to sleep with a smile knowing you are apart of something life changing. Hold on (cliché) and wait for history to repeat itself!

x

I’m totally with you on this, strong believer, so I’m on the right forum, almost nobody will contradict us.....

7 months ago I sold all XRP’s after the disappointment of Swell ( no cat out of the bag). Within a week my wife and I missed our XRP’s. But really missing them! Weird.  So I bought all back ( nearly at the same price, which was the reason for selling in the first place, seeing €0.20 for months).  Why did I miss them so much?

Well, because they represent hope, dreams, potential and perspective ( think of all good and fun things you can do with money. Its life-changing to be able to change the life of others...). 

I don’t want to sound to vague and new age, but they represent way more that just some money invested in crypto.

And there lies the danger! Being on XRP chat very often ( with 90% positive posts) and all into Ripple,  can drag you ( and me) in a overpositive XRP bubble. 

I don’t mind that ( its a lovely bubble) but facts are that XRP isn’t used yet ( I know, Cuallix...) and there is a real possibility it will never be. XRP can fail. Your investment could be worth nothing tomorrow. That’s a risk you take, at this stage all value is 100% speculation, in real life its not always the best who wins.

I obviously don’t believe it will fail, heavily invested (95% XRP) , but there’s a difference between believing and knowing. Stay in balance, that’s all, but daydreaming is allowed!

Edited by Ripple-Stiltskin
8 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

almost nobody will contradict us.....

@AlexJ, @TigeeForce, @cjm1013, @TreeLine, @popeji, @XRPwillfailby2020, @MaxEntropy, @venetiancoin, @SadamBarakHusain, @knoxy, @rippleTrade, @SuperTronk, @johnlogan

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Edited by RegalChicken
8 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

And there lies the danger! Being on XRP chat very often ( with 90% positive posts) and all into Ripple,  can drag you ( and me) in a overpositive XRP bubble. 

Its true but it's kept a lot of us from panic selling into losses, and it pushed us to continue to buy through the dip. which will be rewarded this year big time most likely. 

at the end of the day one zerp is still worth one zerp no matter what fiat says. 

51 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Have you met the flat earth people? Cause...They think it's up for debate. 

No but I would love to. I have come across fake moon landing people and argued with them. I tell them about the secret missions that were hidden from the public. Apollo 18 and the spaceship with the dead alien! Google search. It doesn't matter if it's fake cause it's enough to freak the non believers out.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.