OnlyObviousAnswers

Blockchain Like Ripple and Bitcoin To Be Worth Over $20 Trillion by 2020

Compelling Use For XRP - Pay off the national debt

Come on Fed - take a smart gamble with XRP/Ripple Labs- partner with them -  and let's pay off our national debt?

SENATOR MARK WARNER - BLOCKCHAIN LIKE RIPPLE & BITCOIN COULD BE OVER 20 TRILLION BY 2020

^^

Democrat Sen. Mark Warner said if financial trends continued the combined market value of the leading crypto-currencies could be over 20 Trillion by the year 2020 – which is also roughly equivalent to the USA’s national debt.

At a Senate hearing on cryprocurrencies yesterday the Senator for Virginia, who made his fortune in the 1980s investing in cellphone technology, said the Blockchain boom could be even bigger than mobile phones.

He said:  “I think we may be on top of something that’s transformational, and I don’t think you can separate the underlying, distributed-ledger Blockchain from some of these crypto assets.

“If we had the same rate of increase the next two years that we’ve had the last couple of years, we’re talking now a couple hundred billion, we’d be at north of 20 trillion dollars caught up in this area by 2020. 
-

“I remember back, I was lucky enough to get in the cell phone business back in the early 80s and everybody thought it was going to be a small business.

“And, they were wrong, and I got rich. I think we’re looking at the same kind of transformation about to take place, and we are going to have to wrap our arms around it.” 

SEC Chairman Jay Clayton said: “We may be back with our friends from Treasury and the Federal Reserve and ask for additional legislation.

Edited by OnlyObviousAnswers
altered title

By 2020, the whole market will be 12 Trillion

Edited by Guest

15 minutes ago, marousi said:

1} the title is misleading 2) dream on

Not impossible. A few CB buy all XRP and they can drive up price, while actually benefiting the economy by stimulating innovation in a space deemed “socially accepted”

Would be a brilliant way to pay off national debt. And make us flipping rich. Don’t dismiss it. If they can make money, they will do it. Multiple CBs already partnered with Ripple; and if we can think of this, they will (or have) too.

Edited by Atomic1221

8 minutes ago, OzAlphaWolf said:

This premined, scam banker coin is def going to make everyone with vision to see it and guts to ride it, rich. 

Hope so - I just spent the past two days buying waaaaay more XRP than I held last time (I must admit I took all my capital off the table plus a fair chunk of cash).  XRP to shine in 2018!

Seems like a few CBs caught on ... interestingly, the most indebted developed nations (US, Japan, S Korea, UK) are the bigger supporters of cryptocurrencies and blockchain innovations.  Wonder why?

Hmmm, once game is official this will only lead to confiscation of tokens in small hands (the people) as the rise of the bank(ers) took over the helm.  Ripple, the company will be taken over by the vampire squid factions, friendly allies and consortiums ...

Edited by bookworm

48 minutes ago, HenryHole said:

And what about our precious little Zerps?? :scratch_one-s_head:B)

2020.png

4 minutes ago, HenryHole said:

^^^ Now this is making my eyes light up!... Do you have your workings for this or was it another Crystal Ball moment @DjemDiamond??

The picture above is a little biased, because obviously I wanna win this thing.

My numbers are:

XRP Price December 2018, $11.73

XRP Price December 2019, $81.34

XRP Price December 2020, $296.13

The numbers are based on a calculation of

Maturity of market.

Level of new money entering the market.

Progress of Xrapid.

And FUD.

image.png.4e07d1a93137f34a605cecd98ac9bb6f.png

To much time on my hands waiting for BTC to die and XRP to rocket so changed your chart to make the 7d graphs show an upward trend. :-)

(hope it shows as first time I've attached a jpg)

26 minutes ago, DjemDiamond said:

The picture above is a little biased, because obviously I wanna win this thing.

My numbers are:

XRP Price December 2018, $11.73

XRP Price December 2019, $81.34

XRP Price December 2020, $296.13

The numbers are based on a calculation of

Maturity of market.

Level of new money entering the market.

Progress of Xrapid.

And FUD.

I have seen your infographic... If it hits those heights then I'll be driving a Lambo on route to my private Jet XD