THE BRAD! (Yahoo Finance All Markets Summit: Crypto)

Brad is killing it in the discussion.  They aren't holding back in the commentary either.  Nothing but fastballs questioning XRP as a digital asset, the differences between xCurrent and xRapid, FUD, price volatility, solution complexity, and why anyone would want to leverage this tech.

1 minute ago, moondance said:

I really wish I could be listening. Anything specific catch your attention so far?

He touched on how Japan is a special case where local payment rails (i.e. NOT cross-board payments) are inefficient to a point where Ripple's technology can be leveraged within the borders of the country to increase value as an example of how Ripple's technology is capable of solving more than just the inefficiencies found in cross-border payment channels.

Love how his socks match the color of the background

**** Understand the Utility !!!

Yes.... "I want a successful XRP ecosystem!

Edited by Guest

Does Brad's realism of the market and his views on BTC make anyone else have a lot more confidence in him in comparison to other CEO's? I'm a huge fan of his speaking abilities and his transparency he's displaying as he speaks. 

2 minutes ago, weibs said:

Does Brad's realism of the market and his views on BTC make anyone else have a lot more confidence in him in comparison to other CEO's? I'm a huge fan of his speaking abilities and his transparency he's displaying as he speaks. 

Totally agree. And if by that you mean do I have a man crush on him....hard!!

Also interesting was when he mentioned how fast Mexican domestic payment rails were. In effect, enabling just one institution with xRapid connects every other Mexican FI to the speed and liquidity of xRapid cross-border solutions.