Yahoo Finance: All Markets Summit

Brad had some very interesting remarks and rebuttals but it's mostly been pretty general information. I feel like these interviews aren't designed for people looking into xrp/ripple like a second job, but aimed at clearing some misunderstandings. But honestly, he should come up with new analogies, I could pretty much lipsync the Voice over Ip part about at&t and flying over cash being the fastest way of delivering money. I am however pleased to hear him reiterate their position on making sure the xrp ecosystem thrives.

One thing that caught my attention as well was that he was asked about the sudden surge in xrp price making him and ripple founders instant billionaires, and what to think about that. I'm dissapointed he duck'd the question and steered towards the succes of xrp being in the long run instead of short term pricemovements. Smooth, but dissapointing.

Edited by Dutchpinoy

Jeez that interview was epic, Garlichouse rocks.

My main points:

- JPM makes a lot of money through Swift, banks would be happy to see Ripple succeed because Swift is really expensive

- XRP has a clear focus and utility to customers, Brad made that very clear

- Ripple wants XRP to succeed  (some people still think Ripple wants the price to stay low)

Edited by Zerp_Legend
Just now, Zerp_Legend said:

Jeez that interview was epic, Garlichouse rocks.

My main points:

- JPM makes a lot of money through Swift, banks would be happy to see Ripple succees because Swift is really expensive

- XRP has a clear focus and utility to customers, Brad made that very clear

- Ripple wants XRP to succeed  (some people still think Ripple wants the price to stay low)

JPM coming to crypto market and making billions on manipulating the market and sabotaging XRP. I see it coming.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.