Jump to content

Bitmex Spreading FUD about Ripple and XRP


Recommended Posts

I usually don't take part in FUD debates, but there is so much money beginning to develop in this business and the propaganda will be of the scale for quite some time.

Bitmex finnished a Stellar giveaway of 100 k in Lumen 5 days before the article was published. Not making any accusations, just make up your own minds about the current environment.

It's all part of the game.

Edited by mandelbaum
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, mrkaykov said:

https://news.bitcoin.com/new-research-suggests-ripple-is-even-more-centralized-than-previously-thought/

Does  anyone believe this is true? Is Ripple and XRP more centralized than we think. People thinking XRP will fail and only Ripple technology will flourish.

Lets discuss, aaaannndd go!

 

15 minutes ago, mrkaykov said:

https://news.bitcoin.com/new-research-suggests-ripple-is-even-more-centralized-than-previously-thought/

Does  anyone believe this is true? Is Ripple and XRP more centralized than we think. People thinking XRP will fail and only Ripple technology will flourish.

Lets discuss, aaaannndd go!

A simple search will give you the answer you so desire.

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/18739-ripple-xrp-is-centralized-and-terribly-flawed-researchers-say/?page=4

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I read the entire Bitmex post and it's pretty much all true and accurate.  While most of this (if not all of it) is old news, I don't call this FUD...I call it another warning shot over the bow of Ripple.  These issues are never going away and the people will never let you forget it, until you fix it once and for all.  

Will they?  Only time will tell.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Coinseeker said:

I read the entire Bitmex post and it's pretty much all true and accurate.  While most of this (if not all of it) is old news, I don't call this FUD...I call it another warning shot over the bow of Ripple.  These issues are never going away and the people will never let you forget it, until you fix it once and for all.  

Will they?  Only time will tell.

All true and accurate?  You seriously believe what you just said?

David, Tiffany and xrptrump spent all day blasting that article out of the water.  It's completely misleading and false.  

This place drives me crazy when I read comments like that.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, 1todd960 said:

All true and accurate?  You seriously believe what you just said?

David, Tiffany and xrptrump spent all day blasting that article out of the water.  It's completely misleading and false.  

This place drives me crazy when I read comments like that.

Yet, you couldn't just post something that was actually false to refute my statement.  All you did was share how you were feeling --> "crazy".  As if anyone posts here to cater to your little feelings.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.