Bitmex Spreading FUD about Ripple and XRP

I usually don't take part in FUD debates, but there is so much money beginning to develop in this business and the propaganda will be of the scale for quite some time.

Bitmex finnished a Stellar giveaway of 100 k in Lumen 5 days before the article was published. Not making any accusations, just make up your own minds about the current environment.

It's all part of the game.

Edited by mandelbaum
14 minutes ago, mrkaykov said:

https://news.bitcoin.com/new-research-suggests-ripple-is-even-more-centralized-than-previously-thought/

Does  anyone believe this is true? Is Ripple and XRP more centralized than we think. People thinking XRP will fail and only Ripple technology will flourish.

Lets discuss, aaaannndd go!

15 minutes ago, mrkaykov said:

https://news.bitcoin.com/new-research-suggests-ripple-is-even-more-centralized-than-previously-thought/

Does  anyone believe this is true? Is Ripple and XRP more centralized than we think. People thinking XRP will fail and only Ripple technology will flourish.

Lets discuss, aaaannndd go!

A simple search will give you the answer you so desire.

https://www.xrpchat.com/topic/18739-ripple-xrp-is-centralized-and-terribly-flawed-researchers-say/?page=4

I read the entire Bitmex post and it's pretty much all true and accurate.  While most of this (if not all of it) is old news, I don't call this FUD...I call it another warning shot over the bow of Ripple.  These issues are never going away and the people will never let you forget it, until you fix it once and for all.  

Will they?  Only time will tell.

4 minutes ago, Coinseeker said:

I read the entire Bitmex post and it's pretty much all true and accurate.  While most of this (if not all of it) is old news, I don't call this FUD...I call it another warning shot over the bow of Ripple.  These issues are never going away and the people will never let you forget it, until you fix it once and for all.  

Will they?  Only time will tell.

All true and accurate?  You seriously believe what you just said?

David, Tiffany and xrptrump spent all day blasting that article out of the water.  It's completely misleading and false.  

This place drives me crazy when I read comments like that.

3 minutes ago, 1todd960 said:

All true and accurate?  You seriously believe what you just said?

David, Tiffany and xrptrump spent all day blasting that article out of the water.  It's completely misleading and false.  

This place drives me crazy when I read comments like that.

Yet, you couldn't just post something that was actually false to refute my statement.  All you did was share how you were feeling --> "crazy".  As if anyone posts here to cater to your little feelings.