Buying and Selling help

In a word? No.

If you intend on buying back in, I suggest geting your funds back in one or two exchanges now. Find some that trade in FIAT and deposit directly. Then buy XRP directly from FIAT when you feel the time is right.

...I'll stop short of advising you on actual buy timing. That's all you.

3 hours ago, khomsky said:

if i sold my XRP and want to buy back in at a lower price. should i convert my btc for usd on gdax then rebuy btc when i want to buy XRP?

Why do you want to do that ?  get a kraken account (or any similar exchange)  send FIAT  keep FIAT until  you want to buy and buy directly XRP from FIAT then Sell XRP and keep FIAT until you want to start again or withdraw your FIAT ......  trading via BTC is not mandatory .... anymore 

4 hours ago, khomsky said:

if i sold my XRP and want to buy back in at a lower price. should i convert my btc for usd on gdax then rebuy btc when i want to buy XRP?

I tried something similar, thought I was being clever, lost 50 zerps in the process as xrp shot up while I was messing around on another exchange with ETH. If your not a trader don’t trade I would say, chances are it will end badly.

Edited by Geospectrum