RippleDrifter

Demand for XRP comments on Coinbase's product update tweet

1 hour ago, DrWhoAmI said:

Agree. I already let Coinbase know I won't be a customer any longer, as they have refused to add XRP.

I only hold XRP and have no interest in other cryptocurrencies.  I have used Coinbase when necessary to get fiat money into crypto and ultimately convert it to XRP.  I wouldn't even have had to do that if it weren't for the fact that my debit card stopped working on Bitstamp (that whole "3D verified" debacle).  

In fairness to them, I really like Coinbase's user interface.  And I do understand that it is difficult for crypto exchanges to keep up with the tsunami of new entrants.

But I will continue to loathe Coinbase for not including XRP.  I am still deciding whether or not I will give them any more business even if they eventually add it.

3 hours ago, JNYC said:

Coinbase is the most Rinky Dink exchange run by a bunch of clowns. Their fees are high, their customer service is basically non-existent, & their facilitation of trades is archaic. Having to wait days for your trades to clear and show up is a lifetime in the trading world. Trades should be instantaneous in markets as volatile as these.

MY HOPE is that a legitimate exchange will list various cryptos and Coinfarse will exist no longer1

Its operated in the United States... Nuff said :)

51 minutes ago, XRPeteSampras said:

I only hold XRP and have no interest in other cryptocurrencies.  I have used Coinbase when necessary to get fiat money into crypto and ultimately convert it to XRP.  I wouldn't even have had to do that if it weren't for the fact that my debit card stopped working on Bitstamp (that whole "3D verified" debacle).  

In fairness to them, I really like Coinbase's user interface.  And I do understand that it is difficult for crypto exchanges to keep up with the tsunami of new entrants.

But I will continue to loathe Coinbase for not including XRP.  I am still deciding whether or not I will give them any more business even if they eventually add it.

I think Coinbase figures they don't have to add XRP because so many people will still first buy at Coinbase and then transfer to another exchange. So they still get their fees. 

7 hours ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

Because I thought it was great just like all of you. I accumulated 100k between .17 and .29 cents between oct and dec. Started unloading around 3 bucks. I repeadetly got beat over the head by this coin and now it's going back to **** levels. I have alot of hate for the coin and when I finally dicked it over and dumped it for all that profit it was the most glorious trade I've ever executed

??‍♂️

My ignore list has gotten so long on here. This site is actually done.

6 hours ago, Dutchpinoy said:

Please link me proof of icx adoption in payment flows. For the love of god, I can't find any. If there is, you have my gratitude in educating me.

Not only that but it’s gone from around £10 to under a pound in weeks. 

18 hours ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

Because I thought it was great just like all of you. I accumulated 100k between .17 and .29 cents between oct and dec. Started unloading around 3 bucks. I repeadetly got beat over the head by this coin and now it's going back to **** levels. I have alot of hate for the coin and when I finally dicked it over and dumped it for all that profit it was the most glorious trade I've ever executed

You have a lot of hate for the coin that made you 300K.  Really????  I just absolutely HATE things that make me money too!!!  And then I get really ****** off I am that I made a "GLORIOUS" amount of money.  :girl_cray2:

Dude, you either are demented or you're full of sh*t.  

22 hours ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

God it must suck to be so hung up on the fact that I've done so well compared to you. Keep hodl'ing maybe you'll get there someday!

You're a proper merchant banker aren't you.

Today’s announcement should add to the speculation about the future potential of adding XRP. 

« And certainly the five cryptocurrencies in the fund at launch are the five biggest household names in crypto for the time being. Four of these five are also all offered on the mainstream brokerage Coinbase—all except ripple. »

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/exclusive-grayscale-launches-new-digital-large-cap-fund-tied-bitcoin-ether-ripple-litecoin-160507615.html

On 2018. 2. 7. at 8:26 AM, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

I hope you do make more. I've realized from my own experience if you dont sell the pumps you get hung out to dry. Vast majority of ppl don't hold the hodl philosophy 

what is this i dont even....unless you are a firm day trader you dont usually see returns on an investment at least until half a year of course there are variations but in terms of new commodity like this, hell its only been like what a month since xrp rose up to 4 dollars? have some patience man

On 2/6/2018 at 2:09 PM, iLeeT said:

Fuсk them, honestly. They haven't added anything since ages, the only thing they did add is BCH and did a massive amount of insider trading. They need to be given a run for their money. I hope Robinhood and the likes start chipping away clients and market share from Coinbase.

I absolutely agree with this. They have been complacent for far to long simply because they were the only show in town. They now move to add all these coins only out of fear of outside pressure from competition. I have stopped using Coinbase and will be switching services asap. I'd love to see Robinhood overtake them.

On 2/6/2018 at 6:26 PM, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

I hope you do make more. I've realized from my own experience if you dont sell the pumps you get hung out to dry. Vast majority of ppl don't hold the hodl philosophy 

Not sure if you're a legit troll or a paid shill.

Either way, your shitcoin that you invested in at 17-20c in december, is still sitting beautifully at 70 cent now. That's still being up, friend. Perhaps you take the politics too close to heart and let that interfere with your emotion and decision making; not a good thing in this market. Weak hands are weak, and they'll always get beat out.

im starting to wonder if I need more XRP than a currently own - im on several thousand (more than 3 - less than 10k) zerp - and im thinking of getting the same again....

basically - what do people think is a moon amount of zerps in 3 years?