RippleDrifter

Demand for XRP comments on Coinbase's product update tweet

1 minute ago, Moonraker said:

I'm referring to Cuallix.

A lot of known FI's are already using XCurrent and it's only a matter of time before they adopt XRapid.  That's my personal belief

It would make sense to go that route. A peer to peer app would be sweet that used xrapid to go from fiat to fiat cross border. 

1 minute ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

God it must suck to be so hung up on the fact that I've done so well compared to you. Keep hodl'ing maybe you'll get there someday!

Yep you can't. This makes me think of an old proverb "Oh what a wicked web we weave when first we practice to deceive"

@smokeyjefferson8467I actually feel sorry for you.  Your life must be so miserable that you have nothing else to do but come here and act like you're entitled to something.  Does everyone hate you in reality?  Are you alone in life and feel like crying?  It's okay, you can cry.  You'll be fine.  Giving you a pat on the head.  Better now?

Edited by 1todd960

1 minute ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

I know of Cuallix. They performed a pilot. Don;t you think that after being around for several years at least one bank would have adopted XRP by now?

Do you really think a multitrillion dollar market would fully integrate an immature, regulationless and highly susceptible to market whims, digital asset in their payment flows within several years? I mean come on, you can't actually be like this. Would you honest to god commit such a responsibility as CEO of any financial entity without the faintest of regulations in place? Im in fact amazed at the current pace of progress as it is. So would you be if you had any idea of business practices. I applaud your succes in trading, though I do wonder how you'd have the necessary insights when you clearly lack common sense. It's like you're not even trying to be compelling.

7 minutes ago, Dutchpinoy said:

Do you really think a multitrillion dollar market would fully integrate an immature, regulationless and highly susceptible to market whims, digital asset in their payment flows within several years? I mean come on, you can't actually be like this. Would you honest to god commit such a responsibility as CEO of any financial entity without the faintest of regulations in place? Im in fact amazed at the current pace of progress as it is. So would you be if you had any idea of business practices. I applaud your succes in trading, though I do wonder how you'd have the necessary insights when you clearly lack common sense. It's like you're not even trying to be compelling.

yes. go look at ICX 

39 minutes ago, XRPeteSampras said:

I really enjoyed reading the responses to Coinbase.  It had me giggling the whole way. 

I would absolutely love to be a fly on the wall in their meetings.  How could they not be talking about this type of reaction?

Agree. I already let Coinbase know I won't be a customer any longer, as they have refused to add XRP.

18 minutes ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

yes. go look at ICX 

Please link me proof of icx adoption in payment flows. For the love of god, I can't find any. If there is, you have my gratitude in educating me.

Edited by Dutchpinoy

I just don't understand the need to come here and post FUD. Earlier in my trading days I held a bit of another coin, but decided to sell when it went up a little. Not much, but a little. 

I don't go back to that crypto group and post FUD. It makes no sense. 

Good luck @smokeyjefferson8467. I hope you continue to do well in crypto. I don't answer to most FUD though. 

1 hour ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

LOL "can't always fix stupid". I sold 100,000 XRP at 3.40 cents several weeks ago. I wasn't aware I was stupid for selling a shitcoin being pumped by false rumors of adoption by coinbase and retard mob mentality out of korea and every other ******* normie investor. XRP has ZERO real world use cases and is being used by ZERO FI's and banks for anything other than tests and pilots. THIS SHOULD CAUSE CONCERN. Stupid will be YOU in several months still sitting on your coins as they decline back to 20 cents. Meanwhile I'm sitting on Around 300k USD profit. But can't fix stupid though.. right?

The problem is..........we all don't know what the future hold for xrp......alot of these guy got in late....and stuck....some made thousand...while other got in during the hypes and pump......at the same time...it does have the looks like  ripple is selling  sell xrp to fund ripplelab/net.......that may be the case but .....if it look legit...why not????  xrp can turn into a currency anytime when it highly demand............it just the beginning....so try not to bash xrp in a way like it will be  totally useless at 2020....who know bitcoin would be at high 19.8k in history..

1 hour ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

God it must suck to be so hung up on the fact that I've done so well compared to you. Keep hodl'ing maybe you'll get there someday!

you're insecurities are showing. maybe this is why people don't like you in real life?

32 minutes ago, DrWhoAmI said:

I just don't understand the need to come here and post FUD. Earlier in my trading days I held a bit of another coin, but decided to sell when it went up a little. Not much, but a little. 

I don't go back to that crypto group and post FUD. It makes no sense. 

Good luck @smokeyjefferson8467. I hope you continue to do well in crypto. I don't answer to most FUD though. 

you would think people would move on and do better things with their lives once they sold their investment. i guess if you have no life/friends that's what happens.

2 hours ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

LOL "can't always fix stupid". I sold 100,000 XRP at 3.40 cents several weeks ago. I wasn't aware I was stupid for selling a shitcoin being pumped by false rumors of adoption by coinbase and retard mob mentality out of korea and every other ******* normie investor. XRP has ZERO real world use cases and is being used by ZERO FI's and banks for anything other than tests and pilots. THIS SHOULD CAUSE CONCERN. Stupid will be YOU in several months still sitting on your coins as they decline back to 20 cents. Meanwhile I'm sitting on Around 300k USD profit. But can't fix stupid though.. right?

It’s unlikely you would be on XRP chat bashing Ripple if you cashed out $340k so recently. Without screenshots to back up such a statement, 99% chance you’re a troll.