Jump to content
RippleDrifter

Demand for XRP comments on Coinbase's product update tweet

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

They've seen no adoption of their coin. Pilots are tests not adoption. 

They are hardly going to adopt before testing now are they...?!

Edited by Moonraker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
5 minutes ago, IAMGROOT said:

Why is it that when someone gets called out on here (granted calling someone stupid probably isn’t the best diplomatic move) they always resort to how much XRP they sold at the ATH or close to it? 

It is a valid question.  I come across posts like this quite often.  Unfortunately, many people equate money with intelligence or being right.

Edited by Guest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, XRP-JAG said:

One would assume pilots and tests would show some kind of interest. Don't suppose banks are testing for the "lolz".

Why did you hold 100,000 of a "**** coin", and when did you buy in.... ?

Because I thought it was great just like all of you. I accumulated 100k between .17 and .29 cents between oct and dec. Started unloading around 3 bucks. I repeadetly got beat over the head by this coin and now it's going back to **** levels. I have alot of hate for the coin and when I finally dicked it over and dumped it for all that profit it was the most glorious trade I've ever executed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Sebastian said:

It is a valid question.  I come across posts like this quite often.  Unfortunately, many people equate money with intelligence or being right.

Preach. Couldn’t be farther from the truth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
14 minutes ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

LOL "can't always fix stupid". I sold 100,000 XRP at 3.40 cents several weeks ago. I wasn't aware I was stupid for selling a shitcoin being pumped by false rumors of adoption by coinbase and retard mob mentality out of korea and every other ******* normie investor. XRP has ZERO real world use cases and is being used by ZERO FI's and banks for anything other than tests and pilots. THIS SHOULD CAUSE CONCERN. Stupid will be YOU in several months still sitting on your coins as they decline back to 20 cents. Meanwhile I'm sitting on Around 300k USD profit. But can't fix stupid though.. right?

So...why are you here? It's good you cashed out when you were comfortable. I've invested a lot less than you (a lot less), but by holding longer, I believe I will make more profit than you did. 

At any rate, since I only invest money I don't care about losing, it's a fun gamble for me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

Because I thought it was great just like all of you. I accumulated 100k between .17 and .29 cents between oct and dec. Started unloading around 3 bucks. I repeadetly got beat over the head by this coin and now it's going back to **** levels. I have alot of hate for the coin and when I finally dicked it over and dumped it for all that profit it was the most glorious trade I've ever executed

you have a tiny pen15 or something? why are you still here then?

Edited by invest2lose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

They've seen no adoption of their coin. Pilots are tests not adoption. 

I’m not here to argue semantics. They are the only coin with actual institutional interest AND adoption (see Cuallix). I don’t suppose a huge bank consortium in Japan says they are all in on XRP for kicks and giggles do they? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

Because I thought it was great just like all of you. I accumulated 100k between .17 and .29 cents between oct and dec. Started unloading around 3 bucks. I repeadetly got beat over the head by this coin and now it's going back to **** levels. I have alot of hate for the coin and when I finally dicked it over and dumped it for all that profit it was the most glorious trade I've ever executed

Show us your wallet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DrWhoAmI said:

So...why are you here? It's good you cashed out when you were comfortable. I've invested a lot less than you (a lot less), but by holding longer, I believe I will make more profit than you did. 

At any rate, since I only invest money I don't care about losing, it's a fun gamble for me. 

I hope you do make more. I've realized from my own experience if you dont sell the pumps you get hung out to dry. Vast majority of ppl don't hold the hodl philosophy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, IAMGROOT said:

I’m not here to argue semantics. They are the only coin with actual institutional interest AND adoption (see Cuallix). I don’t suppose a huge bank consortium in Japan says they are all in on XRP for kicks and giggles do they? 

I know of Cuallix. They performed a pilot. Don;t you think that after being around for several years at least one bank would have adopted XRP by now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

I know of Cuallix. They performed a pilot. Don;t you think that after being around for several years at least one bank would have adopted XRP by now?

XRapid was only implemented less than a year ago.  And it already has at least a couple of FI's using it in the real world.  The number is probably greater but Ripple can't disclose full information without the FI's consent

Edited by Moonraker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...