Jump to content

Demand for XRP comments on Coinbase's product update tweet


Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Jannercobbler said:

This is Santander app

Customers will be able to use the app to facilitate same-day cross-border payments in under a minute, according to the slide. The app will also provide a digital wallet, a personal finance manager and help aid person-to-person payments.

https://www.coindesk.com/santander-uk-ripple-payment-app/

"A Santander spokesperson said the company plans to launch the app in the next few months, and that it will use Ripple's xCurrent in the project.

Ripple's xCurrent product does not use XRP, the company's native cryptocurrency."

When the hell is Ripple going to start using XRP for something other than selling it in order to fund their own operation.. They literally use XRP like a stock that they sell to investors.. without any of the downsides of being publicly traded.

Edited by smokeyjefferson8467
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@smokeyjefferson8467I actually feel sorry for you.  Your life must be so miserable that you have nothing else to do but come here and act like you're entitled to something.  Does everyone hate you in

HAhahaa. I love it. Look at the comments on Coinbase's weekly product update tweet. The vast majority of comments ask when XRP will be added. Not that we need it, but it's just a matter of time n

Coinbase is the most Rinky Dink exchange run by a bunch of clowns. Their fees are high, their customer service is basically non-existent, & their facilitation of trades is archaic. Having to wait

Posted Images

1 minute ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

"A Santander spokesperson said the company plans to launch the app in the next few months, and that it will use Ripple's xCurrent in the project.

Ripple's xCurrent product does not use XRP, the company's native cryptocurrency."

When the hell is Ripple going to start using XRP for something other than selling it in order to fund their own operation.. They literally use XRP like a stock that they sell to investors.. without any of the downsides of being publicly traded.

They require banks and FI’s to be comfortable with xCurrent before they push xRapid. Any other method could be viewed as aggressive marketing which would have an adverse effect when it comes to full adoption.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, cuber said:

They require banks and FI’s to be comfortable with xCurrent before they push xRapid. Any other method could be viewed as aggressive marketing which would have an adverse effect when it comes to full adoption.

Do you have a link to this information? I wasn't aware of this requirement or tactic.

Edited by smokeyjefferson8467
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

"A Santander spokesperson said the company plans to launch the app in the next few months, and that it will use Ripple's xCurrent in the project.

Ripple's xCurrent product does not use XRP, the company's native cryptocurrency."

When the hell is Ripple going to start using XRP for something other than selling it in order to fund their own operation.. They literally use XRP like a stock that they sell to investors.. without any of the downsides of being publicly traded.

They are investing in the business!  This isn't some POS pinky stock that does a Reverse Split every 6 months just to pay themselves in shares.  A forget it.  Not worth even trying to explain to some people.   Can't always fix stupid.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, smokeyjefferson8467 said:

Do you have a link to this information? I wasn't aware of this tactic.

Not at hand but have a look at the XRP quarterly reports from recent times on the Ripple website. I’m pretty sure that the strategy is covered in one of those.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 1todd960 said:

They are investing in the business!  This isn't some POS pinky stock that does a Reverse Split every 6 months just to pay themselves in shares.  A forget it.  Not worth even trying to explain to some people.   Can't always fix stupid.

LOL "can't always fix stupid". I sold 100,000 XRP at 3.40 cents several weeks ago. I wasn't aware I was stupid for selling a shitcoin being pumped by false rumors of adoption by coinbase and retard mob mentality out of korea and every other ******* normie investor. XRP has ZERO real world use cases and is being used by ZERO FI's and banks for anything other than tests and pilots. THIS SHOULD CAUSE CONCERN. Stupid will be YOU in several months still sitting on your coins as they decline back to 20 cents. Meanwhile I'm sitting on Around 300k USD profit. But can't fix stupid though.. right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RippleDrifter said:

HAhahaa. I love it. Look at the comments on Coinbase's weekly product update tweet. The vast majority of comments ask when XRP will be added.

Not that we need it, but it's just a matter of time now.  Maybe it will help us detach from BTC

 

 

Read their blog and came up with something funny stated by CB: Any thougths what this might be? Is this something we don't know of yet, or maybe banks can buy xrp? Very interesting. Wouldn't know if this is a fake account or not..

 

 

cb xrp.png

Edited by DutchTom
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is it that when someone gets called out on here (granted calling someone stupid probably isn’t the best diplomatic move) they always resort to how much XRP they sold at the ATH or close to it? Calm down bro. Ripple is the only company that has seen actual adoption for their coin. The fact that these huge companies/FI’s are even piloting xrp is amazing. You don’t dominate the world overnight #xrpthestandard

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, IAMGROOT said:

Why is it that when someone gets called out on here (granted calling someone stupid probably isn’t the best diplomatic move) they always resort to how much XRP they sold at the ATH or close to it? Calm down bro. Ripple is the only company that has seen actual adoption for their coin. The fact that these huge companies/FI’s are even piloting xrp is amazing. You don’t dominate the world overnight #xrpthestandard

They've seen no adoption of their coin. Pilots are tests not adoption. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, techpeter said:

santander are a bank who have a new app in 4 country at mo to spend XRP on retail 

 that you can buy a coffee without paying the large fees and long wait with bitcoin , XRP will become a real currency used by real people every day 

Do you know when that officially goes into effect?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.