Demand for XRP comments on Coinbase's product update tweet

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@smokeyjefferson8467I actually feel sorry for you.  Your life must be so miserable that you have nothing else to do but come here and act like you're entitled to something.  Does everyone hate you in

HAhahaa. I love it. Look at the comments on Coinbase's weekly product update tweet. The vast majority of comments ask when XRP will be added. Not that we need it, but it's just a matter of time n

Coinbase is the most Rinky Dink exchange run by a bunch of clowns. Their fees are high, their customer service is basically non-existent, & their facilitation of trades is archaic. Having to wait

Posted Images

Fuсk them, honestly. They haven't added anything since ages, the only thing they did add is BCH and did a massive amount of insider trading. They need to be given a run for their money. I hope Robinhood and the likes start chipping away clients and market share from Coinbase.

Edited by iLeeT

Coinbase is the most Rinky Dink exchange run by a bunch of clowns. Their fees are high, their customer service is basically non-existent, & their facilitation of trades is archaic. Having to wait days for your trades to clear and show up is a lifetime in the trading world. Trades should be instantaneous in markets as volatile as these.

MY HOPE is that a legitimate exchange will list various cryptos and Coinfarse will exist no longer1

Just now, techpeter said:

santander app with XRP will be bigger then coinbase , people spending xrp on real items and services will do more than just hodl in a wallet . more banks will come if Santander apps make them money from xrp trade .

Care to elaborate, please, in layman's terms, to a non techie?

37 minutes ago, RippleDrifter said:

HAhahaa. I love it. Look at the comments on Coinbase's weekly product update tweet. The vast majority of comments ask when XRP will be added.

Not that we need it, but it's just a matter of time now.  Maybe it will help us detach from BTC

That's exactly the point , they don't want XRP or any other coins to separate from Bitcoin because it's easier to manipulate the market. Control Bitcoin and you control them all.

This is Santander app

Customers will be able to use the app to facilitate same-day cross-border payments in under a minute, according to the slide. The app will also provide a digital wallet, a personal finance manager and help aid person-to-person payments.

https://www.coindesk.com/santander-uk-ripple-payment-app/

Edited by Jannercobbler
14 minutes ago, techpeter said:

santander are a bank who have a new app in 4 country at mo to spend XRP on retail 

that you can buy a coffee without paying the large fees and long wait with bitcoin , XRP will become a real currency used by real people every day 

Xcurrent.. at least for now. Step 1 of adoption of XRP