Ripple (XRP) is centralized and terribly flawed, researchers say

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

First thing I always do...who is BitMEX and who are the "researchers" "BitMEX only handles Bitcoin. All profit and loss is in Bitcoin, even if you’re buying and selling altcoin contracts. BitMEX

Let it be known  that when you attack someone smarter then you for a short term gain you gonna get crushed...Go David Go!    

The Bitmex "researchers" got their answer from JK on Twitter, that problem is solved.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 1todd960 said:

David and the fud fighting crew have been busy on Twitter all day fighting the fight and setting straight the lies those POS fudders keep spreading. 

Really sad that non xrp investors have to resort to such low life activities.  Scum.

Yeah totally agree. There were some posts from that thread from David that you can really see he's fed up with all the FUD and he's getting frustrated. It's really unfortunate that almost all FUD against xrp, after debunked, give it a day or two, someone will attack again. Feels like an echo. I totally sympathize with JK, Tiffany Hayden and Xrptrump doing they're best to debunk FUD everyday at twitterverse.

Just noticed...at the end of the FUD blog...this is what follows "Stellar Giveaway winners announcement"...just sayin'

...and looking at their trade engine now...XLM up 4.8% XRP down 0.8%...what a coincidence lol

If they wanted to be subtle...they are doing a poor job!

Edited by Malloy
32 minutes ago, x5977 said:

Tiffany Hayden and Xrptrump doing they're best to debunk FUD everyday at twitterverse.

I agree! They are constantly working their booties off to defend against this FUD!!! If you are on twitter consider showing them some love and letting them know how much you appreciate their contributions to the community by using the XRP tip bot :friends:

3 minutes ago, Rabbit_Kick_Club said:

I agree! They are constantly working their booties off to defend against this FUD!!! If you are on twitter consider showing them some love and letting them know how much you appreciate their contributions to the community by using the XRP tip bot :friends:

And thanks to you also @Rabbit_Kick_Club

You are right there with them fighting the fud fight.:good:

37 minutes ago, Rabbit_Kick_Club said:

Yup, we should let others know about -xrp tip bot- here at the forums cause these guys (JK, Tif, xrptrump etc.) need all the help they could get and am not sure if enough awareness are said in letting people here know that there is a means to appreciate these guys financially.

Sooo...

Bitmex offer a XRP future quoted against BTC. Bitmex are BTC fans. XRP/BTC benefit BTC via a falling XRP.

Bitmex Research releases a massive FUD piece against XRP.

Why don't these 'researchers' reveal their conflicts of interest? Explains why the 'research' completely ignores relevant and balance achieving information.

8 minutes ago, jasil said:

Xrp is not loved bitcoins bounce is stronger than xrps. Almost every coin is up more than xrp......people must really not like the company.

Strange xrp has the best real world application.

Korean markets are lagging for whatever reason. XRP volumes dominate other currencies in Korea. So $xrp price is hurt the most by the weighted average.

I thought I'd come back to XRPchat after many months to get away from the twitter FUD, but realized it's the same same thing in our own house. We are so quick to write off XRP as "not loved".