Ripple (XRP) is centralized and terribly flawed, researchers say

richxrp

XRP has the better use case of any crypto it will survive and thrive at the same time.  Look at it this way there have been talks and attempts to replace the automobile for decades, and to this date that has not happen but what has happened is inventions have came along to make them more efficient, faster an specialized.  My point isFiat is not going any place any time soon but it is going to become faster, more efficient and more specialized.    I feel I am in a good place with Ripple and XRP as they are not looking to replace Fiat but make it better.  I work in the Medical IT field and like banks they are slow to adopt but when they do things move really quick.  HODL is all I have to say!!!  

Idk if you guys read twitter but they (Bitmex) got destroyed there yesterday. Read the comments.

Edited by Guest

One of the big issues that is going to dog mined Crypto is money laundering and I still say we have not seen the big one yet,  but it's coming and rest assured it's going to be the knock out punch for some.  Decentralization as you may say still has to have some regulation and it appears that's where some of the confusion is.  Decentralization does not mean absence of regulation.  Banks are regulated for a reason and yes centralized for a reason.  Money tends to bring out the evil in most men  It just amazes me when I see the post on crypto in regards to this.   The digital aspects of protection can always be circumvented at some point and my question at that point is "Who you gonna call??"  because without regulation even Ghost Busters will not show up.  I think a lot of people have regulation and decentralization confused they are not one in the same.

Edited by Guest

53 minutes ago, richxrp said:

Yep. Good Idea to Hedge your bets. I had the same thought so sold some of my XRP's @ 2.15 to diversify into XLM and ADA.. which seemed to make sense at that time .. but that was like hiding my eggs in different parts of the plane...

fall.gif

rztvh7rao38y.gif

Beyond the laughter - what a ridiculous episode... :-D

2 hours ago, richxrp said:

What I'd like to know is how come stellar (XLM) doesn't attract the same comments ?

I do not hate xlm. I hope they achieve their goals. Supporting one does not rule out sympathy for the other. The common stake is more interesting then the individual I think. The fact that xrp now attracts more comments is because xrp apparently bothers the commentators. If a coin is ***** nobody is bothered by it. So be happy with the attention.

I agree with this:

Centralisation makes systems easier to construct, more efficient, faster, cheaper to run, and easier to integrate into other systems,” the post says.

And we don't have any proof that a real decentralized XRPL will converge in consensus and will be fast as now and handle 1500 TPS. But not having any test, doesn't mean that it won't work.

So before they make any accusation, they should prove the contrary, spend more time on testing. They are "researcher" overall.