Sign in to follow this  
CryptoDaily

This Is Why Ripple Will Surge!

Of all the cryptocurrencies affected by the recent slump in digital currency values, it seems that Ripple (XRP) is the one most likely to recoup its losses the fastest and surge ahead in terms of its value growth.

But why? What’s so unique about Ripple that it can ease its way through this financial turbulence, where all other altcoins are being relentlessly buffeted by the slipstream the crash is leaving in its wake?

Read more: https://cryptodaily.co.uk/2018/02/this-is-why-ripple-will-surge/

I am big XRP fan but I call it a BS! Look, for last year, BTC, ETH and XRP are all super tight coupled. It doesn't matter the use case. 7.2 BTC 730$ ETH, 0.73$ XRP... before it was like 9.1 BTC, 910$ ETH, 0.9XRP ... until XRP will be traded against a real Euro/Dollar nothing will change.  And that will only happen if liquidity providers will want it... banks can't hold XRP as far I know and definitely don't want to. And whatever happens in East (Korea, Japane) won't really help Euro price sadly.

I hope I am wrong like when I sold half of my XRPs at 0.26 before it exploded though haha. One way or the other... I hold it's just current reality that is sad.

Screen Shot 2018-02-06 at 15.14.52.png

Edited by EnchanterIO

2 minutes ago, EnchanterIO said:

I am big XRP fan but I call it a BS! Look, for last year, BTC, ETH and XRP are all super tight coupled. It doesn't matter the use case. 7.2 BTC 730$ ETH, 0.73$ XRP... before it was like 9.1 BTC, 910$ ETH, 0.9XRP ... until XRP will be traded against a real Euro/Dollar nothing will change.  And that will only happen if liquidity providers will want it... banks can't hold XRP as far I know and definitely don't want to. And whatever happens in East (Korea, Japane) won't really help Euro price sadly.

I hope I am wrong like when I sold half of my XRPs at 0.26 before it exploded though haha. One way or the other... I hold it's just current reality that is sad.

Maybe the use case didn't matter in the past, but i'm sure that it WILL matter in the future.

38 minutes ago, EnchanterIO said:

... until XRP will be traded against a real Euro/Dollar nothing will change. 

I thought this was already possible. What do you mean by a real Euro/Dollar?

3 hours ago, EnchanterIO said:

... It doesn't matter the use case...

Well, I think we've entered a phase where cryptos are no longer 'new and exciting' to the broader public. Awareness of the actual use of a crypto currency will definitely play an ever increasing role in its value development.

Which brings me to the question: Could anybody tell me what the actual use of 99% of altcoins is, apart from value speculation? The answer to this one is exactly why I believe in Riplple and why I'm HODLing my XRPs.