Newsmaker22

Social Media FUD in Full Swing

49 minutes ago, Chewiecoin said:

The Bull and the Chewbacca agree again. 

I hope the younger ones heed our advice. 

Advice is always heeded :).

And since when the junk did I become a "veteran" member?? im not maturely equipped for this! im not even maturely equipped to handle my own bed time and im 34! :S

8 hours ago, Newsmaker22 said:

Have to take a break from social media...all the anti-Ripple idiots have come out to play.  You post one little positive thing and they pounce.  Can't wait to prove them all wrong.

It's called fear. If XRP was still languishing below 10 cents there wouldn't be anywhere near the amount of 'bad press' and derisory articles and comments about the asset.

Now that these trolls (that's what they are) are finally realising that Ripple continue to sign up real partners in the financial industry, they are providing a real use case solution to an antiquated system and are also complying with regulation, these people are terrified that their precious crypto currency coin is under threat.

It's only a matter of time when regulation results in many coins ceasing to exist and only the ones which have a real use case which will survive.

Brad Garlinghouse stated not too long ago that he wasn't concerned with XRP's price in the next three weeks but only after the next three years. We are still in the very early stages.

8 hours ago, HenryHole said:

This is what frustrates me... When the Crypto Market is down, DOW is down, NIKKEI is down, FTSE is down... There are still people who think their investments are better than all around despite the obvious downward pressures on the market.

While I and most everyone here believes in XRP, can't you see the irony in the statement you just made?  Aren't we all of the mind that our investment in XRP is better than everything else around while the crypto market continues to drop?  You're describing us at the same time you put others down for doing the same!

3 hours ago, LordAMV said:

While I and most everyone here believes in XRP, can't you see the irony in the statement you just made?  Aren't we all of the mind that our investment in XRP is better than everything else around while the crypto market continues to drop?  You're describing us at the same time you put others down for doing the same!

But we're not (I assume) running around on social media sh**ting on other coins because they are down in a down market. It seems to only be XRP that draws this FUD from others in such a high amount.

2 minutes ago, bloodhound said:

But we're not (I assume) running around on social media sh**ting on other coins because they are down in a down market. It seems to only be XRP that draws this FUD from others in such a high amount.

I can smell the fear in fudders.  Our success could very well be their demise.  :big_boss:

12 hours ago, Kiir said:

I've said it months ago:

WHen XRP reaches tripple digits, I'm making a T shirt with my post saying it will get there if plans work out and on the back, I'll put numerous FUD/negative posts from random people. The meaner the better.

I still have audio on my phone of people telling me that I'm crazy to invest in XRP, because XRP will NEVER reach $1.

5 hours ago, Ctrl-Z said:

I still have audio on my phone of people telling me that I'm crazy to invest in XRP, because XRP will NEVER reach $1.

Nice. If I find a way to put audio on my shirt, I'll pay you for it. With XRP :biggrin:

8 hours ago, jag216 said:

In my experience, the folks who talk the most do the least.

It's the folks who say very little and do a lot of stuff that you've got to watch out for.

My martial arts teacher always said that,  People who talk dont Train much.

Action is always more valuable than mere words, talking is easy

it is always the same, People love their comfortable lifes and hate anything that could Change the world. Cars, mobile phones etc.

Edited by Zerp_Legend