Newsmaker22

Social Media FUD in Full Swing

2 minutes ago, Newsmaker22 said:

Have to take a break from social media...all the anti-Ripple idiots have come out to play.  You post one little positive thing and they pounce.  Can't wait to prove them all wrong.

It will come... And when it does, XRP will be staring back at them from the Moon 

#XRPtheStandard

1 minute ago, Chewiecoin said:

How can any other coin claim superiority the whole market is down.

Just crazy. 

This is what frustrates me... When the Crypto Market is down, DOW is down, NIKKEI is down, FTSE is down... There are still people who think their investments are better than all around despite the obvious downward pressures on the market.

4 minutes ago, Newsmaker22 said:

Have to take a break from social media...all the anti-Ripple idiots have come out to play.  You post one little positive thing and they pounce.  Can't wait to prove them all wrong.

I've said it months ago:

WHen XRP reaches tripple digits, I'm making a T shirt with my post saying it will get there if plans work out and on the back, I'll put numerous FUD/negative posts from random people. The meaner the better.

7 minutes ago, Newsmaker22 said:

Don't you recognize the same pattern? This is the final step of a coordinated campaign to shake your confidence and break your will....and the next step is........

4 minutes ago, 1xrp1 said:

Don't you recognize the same pattern? This is the final step of a coordinated campaign to shake your confidence and break your will....and the next step is........

It really just is not worth the time and effort, the Fudsters want us to take the bait, often posting links to their FUD articles and doing their job for them. Take a chill pill, relax, we know what we know, and we think we know what they think they know which is really that they don't know what they don't know. :lazy: