Lookatmenow

Can you help me understand this

For the most part the value of XRP, when it comes to selling, does not include the Korean exchange. Is our value calculated with the total coins in circulation or is it calculated with the total coins in circulation minus the coins the Korean exchange holds. if it is the total coins in circulation, then the more coins the Korean exchange holds, the less our value would be? Or am I missing something?

The value of XRP is equal to the amount someone will buy it off you for

Exchanges set their rates based on various factors, but try to stay roughly the same to avoid people buying off one and selling on another to make a quick profit at the expense of the cheaper exchange (called arbitrage).

I think most non-KRW exchanges ignore the KRW ones when setting their prices, since they are not direct competitors - the South Korean law changes mean that you need various forms of Korean identification in order to trade in KRW/XRP, making arbitrage between them and other fiats impossible

This is what I think you are asking, but I agree... wat?

16 minutes ago, Lookatmenow said:

For the most part the value of XRP, when it comes to selling, does not include the Korean exchange. Is our value calculated with the total coins in circulation or is it calculated with the total coins in circulation minus the coins the Korean exchange holds. if it is the total coins in circulation, then the more coins the Korean exchange holds, the less our value would be? Or am I missing something?

CMC does not dictate the value of anything. It's none of your concern.

22 minutes ago, Zerping said:

Wat8.jpg

So many LOL from me for that photo!!!!! oh my aliens!

23 minutes ago, Zerping said:

Wat8.jpg

Still laughing at this photo!!

The compassionate side of me says, "hey, this is a human being with a family who loves them"

My other side says "LOL! this is a human who has family who loves them?"

At any rate, we are a funny breed!

Thanks . I use live coin with Korean exchange disabled. No desire to sell, been holding since May. Im an addict to as much knowledge i can get. Appreciate the response. CMC doesnt exist to me anymore