Eric123

Crazy Drop

1 hour ago, Eric123 said:

Welcome to crypto - ---  Crazy price drops.  Where is the BOTTOM???   How is everyone coping??? Personally, I've turned to binge eating.

Nice to see you again, Eric! How are you, apart from eating?

I am getting slightly agitated, bcs sold last time at 0,76 and opened a buy order at 0,35 for the same amount. Otherwise everything's just fine – listening to a lot of music, waiting for the snow, doing routine things.

Edited by rom

This is nasty and insane, without any reasoning. What's really frustrating is that BTC increased its dominance to 36.42% (livecoinwatch.com). So the BTC vs Coin X ratio is still intact.

Definitely poorly written and unmaintained bots trading with deprecated assumptions at work.

I think we will hit .55 before it shoots up. Just recovered my stash from the last increase. All my profit has been put into buys at .60 to stay safe. 

23 minutes ago, Strovu said:

The big question is: will it rebound again at 0,63 or since nothing seems to be holding Bitcoin now, will it sink under 0,50!!!

My question also?....waiting to buy some more ? and HODL 

8 minutes ago, DaveEllisXRP said:

I told myself I owned enough. But if it drops to .55 US I'll have to reach for money I didn't plan on investing ?

Everyone seems to have 55 in their sights. I might have to increase mine to 57 to get in before all y'all.

1 minute ago, Smith37l said:

Everyone seems to have 55 in their sights. I might have to increase mine to 57 to get in before all y'all.

I feel more are eyeing 50 than 55 hehe...I think we'll have the answer within the next few hours, and I'm just starting my shift at work :-(

Just now, DaveEllisXRP said:

I feel more are eyeing 50 than 55 hehe...I think we'll have the answer within the next few hours, and I'm just starting my shift at work :-(

Lol, my original thought was that we'll have a huge bounce at 50, so I would get in right before, seems more and more are thinking the same.

I think the bottom will also depends on the stock market. The Dow plunged almost 5% today (1100 points). Are we in the beginning a the biggest stock market crash of all time like many were predicting since a long time? If yes I'm really curious to see if the Crypto will follow...

Look at that S&P 500 chart: almost back to November too.

image.png.c431a6cf54242f8e3687b7e4f5ba8a01.png

Edited by Strovu

3 hours ago, SirArthur said:

I'm hoping to recover my position after selling around ten minutes before Friday's bottoming out and rebound into the $0.90s. A little more falling would be lovely.

Of course once I'm bought back in I'll then either stop looking at coingecko until March or join you in a KFC bucket.

Happened to me several times, an emotional buy/sell. Made many many mistakes and every time a new one. I think coming hours/day you’ll have your chance. Set your buy orders at $ 0.05 each, lower from your starting point. ($ 0.65 or $ 0.60)