how stupid can you be to still believe that this sh*t is going "to the moon"?

14 minutes ago, FightBack said:

Seriously. How big of an idiot to think at this moment that the crypto sh*t is still going to the moon?

Aren't you the same wizard who wanted to know what AMZN was?

While we may not go to the Moon, you sir, will never be our oracle.

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, automatic said:

hahahaha funniest post I read today!   Have a good one and don't let the door hit you in the *** on your way out.

Added to ignore list.

Errr. That presumes that he can find the door.

8 minutes ago, FightBack said:

Seriously. How big of an idiot to think at this moment that the crypto sh*t is still going to the moon?

There is 2 things you need in investing.

1.Brains

2.Balls

Your missing both.

How much of an idiot was someone who bought in at $0.40 a zerp during may 2017 (and sold begin of January 2018 or even NOW) ?
He was months at -50% of his stack.
Or someone that has bought btc at $1000 before it crashed to $100

Why are so many investors scared? DO YOUR HOMEWORK.
The biggest bitcoin millionaires have seen decreases up to 90% (https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/biggest-bitcoin-crashes-ranked/)

Sorry for my language that will follow:
People who are complaining now are generally the people who want to get rich quick and dare to say 'if I was into crypto earlier I'd been a millionaire by now'. BULLSH*T.
Cowards no you would not. You would get scared by the first  serious drop and probably sold at a loss, complaining and jumping in again when things would go up (with of course less crypto than you would have had original).

Take into account that the potential for ripple is so much bigger than for bitcoin, its a sale at the moment.
Never invest more than you are willing to lose and remember, weak hands fold.

I just added 10k zerps to my stack at $.71.   You're just sad you don't got fiat.  Brought my dollar coat average down to $1.25 from $stupid.    Kinda happy about the position.    Still not done buying so still hoping for more of a crash.   

Thanksfor the zerps everyone

Edited by MrClamtastic

5 minutes ago, TLG said:

???? lol

explain the exact nature of your butthurt 

Aaaah. Now I get it. Fightback is a bad Google translation of butthurt.