DaftPunk

Speculation - How long before we see $1.6 levels?

Before everyone replies with "how long is a piece of string" or "who knows"... I am asking for some speculation and educated (or non educated) guesses :)

I have been a member since September and bought XRP "early" on, however since then (being new to Crypto) have made some spectacular errors! I won't go into those now.

My cost average is $1.6 or 1.3 Euros (after buying back in, after my aforementioned errors). I am sure there are others in the same position, or even worse off, than me at the moment and holding onto XRP whilst being very much in the red. I would like to see what others think for a time scale to get back up to the prices above or higher.

My gut feeling is that we will have a bearish first quarter, with the price picking up after but I think we will need quite some news or adoption to bring is back to $1.6 or 1.3 Euro levels.

I am hoping that in May (end of) we should get there, by no means am I an expert!

And I should state that my plan was to hold till end of year and re-evaluate, so maybe take initial investment out at this point (if applicable!)

Thanks.

i WANT to this by may we’ll be back above $1.50 (forgive me, i don’t know what this is in euros and can’t do a conversion just now), and id love if this were the case.  But i’m beginning to not expect any real upward movement until possibly oct - dec.  This is based on nothing but a feeling and i reserve the right to be wrong

Daily rsi has hit 31, could go as low as 30 RSI. But that's it. Isn't gonna keep dropping. Likely we will see a rebound tomorrow after the sec meeting. There will be a lot of relief by Chinese New year too.

One thing not many people noted. On our way down to $0.6 past few days Korea was trading at lower prices than the US. It's finally reversed again.

These are all good signs. 

Take what anyone says with several grains of salt. Because a lot of people will try to spread fud for their own quick bucks if they get a panic going. 

2 minutes ago, kuth said:

Daily rsi has hit 31, could go as low as 30 RSI. But that's it. Isn't gonna keep dropping. Likely we will see a rebound tomorrow after the sec meeting. There will be a lot of relief by Chinese New year too.

One thing not many people noted. On our way down to $0.6 past few days Korea was trading at lower prices than the US. It's finally reversed again.

Take what anyone says with several grains of salt. Because a lot of people will try to spread fud for their own quick bucks if they get a panic going. 

On livecoinwatch the Korean prices are still less than global market. Please elaborate?

3 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Exactly my opinon too @DjemDiamond :)

What leads you to believe this? I could do with some positive thinking right now. 

16 minutes ago, kuth said:

I noticed the korean prices as well and watched it reverse last night.

1 minute ago, Plirf said:

What leads you to believe this? I could do with some positive thinking right now. 

January is always bad for a number of reasons not only in Crypto. February tends to be the same and then we have the Chinese New Year on top of that in Feb.
The Tether stuff will slowly fade away and XRP is ready for the first rise in 2018, efter falling down even further, I think.

But I could of course be dead wrong! :focus: