Xrp price moving forward

So I posted this in another thread and of course got some angry responses but was also asked to start a new post for all to see so here it is including charts just pulled today off of tradingview.com you can check it for yourself and make your own decisions.

The bitcoin Bubble is just starting to pop, bitcoin headed to below $4000 most likely close to $2000, dragging all coins down with it as they are all attached to bitcoin.

xrp is being dumped by banks on purpose to make huge money shorting, they will start to pump it up again once it hits .15

it will take approx 2 months for the cycle to complete and start to pump up again, if they decide to do so, knowing the banks like to make huge profits it probably will happen again.

all that being said xrp is good buy at .15 to maybe .25 , anything higher than that and you are paying retail.

this is not fud just trying to save you guys some money so you can buy in cheap in about a month to 2 months from now when bubble is done correcting.

Below is A standard chart of what a bubble is and the stages, below that is the history of xrp until today showing the previous cycle and also the current chart of xrp and bitcoin

Does this qualify as a major bubble,? Yes it does, gee when did things start to go crazy? Dec when the media went wild for bitcoin. 

Denial is a big part of a bubble and later comes anger. You can choose to be ahead of the curve and make major profits or wait months and go through grief until the next cycle starts.

anyways I do wish you all the best and hope I am wrong.

good luck to you

IMG_0165.PNG

IMG_0166.PNG

IMG_0167.PNG

IMG_0168.PNG

IMG_0169.PNG

46 minutes ago, Westup said:

xrp is being dumped by banks on purpose to make huge money shorting, they will start to pump it up again once it hits .15

So, explain pls which banks you’re talking about, how much XRP they roughly own and how they manage to manipulate the market by dumping “on purpose” . AFAIK this is pure nonsense, but if you can enlighten me, go ahead. 

The rest can be true or not, its as good as any guess ( from 0.06 to 9,50 in 2 months), fancy charts or not. 

1 hour ago, Westup said:

xrp is being dumped by banks on purpose to make huge money shorting

I was unaware the banks held XRP? In fact I thought the deal with XRP was the fact that I bought XRP before the Banks.

WOW, Thanks for clearing this up--Obviously  I need to sell now, because I am in way over my head.

(Sorry for sarcasm,  I do not disagree with the statement that a bigger correction may be coming, but for completely opposite reasons)

1 hour ago, Westup said:

So I posted this in another thread and of course got some angry responses but was also asked to start a new post for all to see so here it is including charts just pulled today off of tradingview.com you can check it for yourself and make your own decisions.

The bitcoin Bubble is just starting to pop, bitcoin headed to below $4000 most likely close to $2000, dragging all coins down with it as they are all attached to bitcoin.

it will take approx 2 months for the cycle to complete and start to pump up again, if they decide to do so, knowing the banks like to make huge profits it probably will happen again.

all that being said xrp is good buy at .15 to maybe .25 , anything higher than that and you are paying retail.

this is not fud just trying to save you guys some money so you can buy in cheap in about a month to 2 months from now when bubble is done correcting.

Below is A standard chart of what a bubble is and the stages, below that is the history of xrp until today showing the previous cycle and also the current chart of xrp and bitcoin

Does this qualify as a major bubble,? Yes it does, gee when did things start to go crazy? Dec when the media went wild for bitcoin. 

Denial is a big part of a bubble and later comes anger. You can choose to be ahead of the curve and make major profits or wait months and go through grief until the next cycle starts.

anyways I do wish you all the best and hope I am wrong.

good luck to you

IMG_0165.PNG

IMG_0166.PNG

IMG_0167.PNG

IMG_0168.PNG

IMG_0169.PNG

@Westup I was going to pen a lucid response, but to be honested I cant be fukced to waste my precious time, run along and spread your FUD somewhere people might listen.

28 minutes ago, xrphilosophy said:

If you hope you're wrong, then maybe not so much with the handing out of financial and trading advice to a forum with 15,000 members?  Check yourself youngling.  You don't have my back, and I don't have yours.

Holding...

Ditto that....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.