Jump to content

Best club name ever


Hodlezerper

Recommended Posts

Must confess am a kite surfer myself... Unity in diversity!

So after you called the buy @Malloy it took another followed by sharp counter-reaction.

Sustainable?

Let's see how we can get this going as a TA playground.

Edited by panmores
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, panmores said:

Must confess am a kite surfer myself... Unity in diversity!

So after you called the buy @Malloy it took another dive with sharp reaction.

Let's see how we can get this going as a TA playground.

When TA support failed..it was brutal...they really wanted to squeeze the most out of this dive...

But you can't predict the bottom...and as much as I would like to have bought all of mine at +/- 0.65 USD...it's impossible!

I've got filled orders from 0.90 down to 0.75 and with the bounce now feeling comfortable for now...then I need to adapt for what is coming in the next hours...

Will they squeeze the short up....or create a resistance level getting ready for then next leg down...stay tune!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Hodlezerper said:

In all seriousness, I would love to learn about all this. Is there anyway we can have a sort of high altitude discussion about the philosophy and broader aspects of what you do @Malloy?

That way we have some context into what’s going through your mind.

Sure...hit me with your questions :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe beginning with what techniques / methods you @Malloy apply, giving pointers how we can study them.

Also how your assessments correspond with XRP's current real-time movements.

And also that both you and @Hodlezerper feel free to invite fellow zerpers via and elsewhere, without lambo talk, just straight earnest yet fun business.

I'm rather a newbie here, guess there's better response if the initiative first comes from you guys.

 

Edited by panmores
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Malloy said:

When TA support failed..it was brutal...they really wanted to squeeze the most out of this dive...

But you can't predict the bottom...and as much as I would like to have bought all of mine at +/- 0.65 USD...it's impossible!

I've got filled orders from 0.90 down to 0.75 and with the bounce now feeling comfortable for now...then I need to adapt for what is coming in the next hours...

Will they squeeze the short up....or create a resistance level getting ready for then next leg down...stay tune!

So you sold that stack already you bought around $0.85, @Malloy ?

What target?

 

Edited by panmores
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, panmores said:

So you sold that stack already you bought around $0.85, @Malloy ?

What target?

 

Some time ago I would have...but there's too much going on at the same time now and crypto are so volatile and fluide...so I switch my minute trading to a couple days trading strategy...I'm not unloading much yet...waiting for another 10-20%...but that could change if I feel the market is topping or resisting to break 1 USD (XRP) and 10k (BTC)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Malloy said:

Some time ago I would have...but there's too much going on at the same time now and crypto are so volatile and fluide...so I switch my minute trading to a couple days trading strategy...I'm not unloading much yet...waiting for another 10-20%...but that could change if I feel the market is topping or resisting to break 1 USD (XRP) and 10k (BTC)

So you wouldn't buy right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, panmores said:

So you wouldn't buy right now.

I'm on a wait I see mode now...if it breaks 1..there's a good chance it'll pop at least 20% which is a good opportunity for a quick return or to accumulate more by the same way

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Malloy said:

I'm on a wait I see mode now...if it breaks 1..there's a good chance it'll pop at least 20% which is a good opportunity for a quick return or to accumulate more by the same way

Are you looking at selling on a possible pop above 1? Or around 1 in general?

Am I sensing you think it may continue to go down or 1 might be new lower resistance?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Hodlezerper said:

Are you looking at selling on a possible pop above 1? Or around 1 in general?

Am I sensing you think it may continue to go down or 1 might be new lower resistance?

Right now XRP 1 USD is more a psych number than a real resistance...if it doesn't break in the next days resistance could accumulate and become a wall harder to break then I would consider selling some...

BTC being linked with every crypto movement right now including XRP...I'm watching closely if it goes back over 10k USD...that's another signal that XRP should pop with it...if it doesn't that gives more resistance signal..

That's why I'm on a wait I see mode now

Link to comment
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...