Sign in to follow this  
nuknuk

So where are all the Ripple employees at times like this

1 hour ago, jasil said:

This is the crash its over.

Welcome to my ever growing ignore list

1 hour ago, Javim777 said:

Garlinghouse wondering which cat he will let out of the bag. He already released few ones this year...

I kinda hope they don't let any more cats out. Right now would probably be one of the worst times as It won't have any effect on XRP with the market in chaos. They should wait til things stabilize and starts to recover then try and build momentum from there. Just my opinion anyway.

while it looks grim remember the check list

1) is the company going bankrupt or did the model break?  if the answer is yes SELL!  if the answer is NO BUY or HOLD

2) Do you need the money now to pay off bills/cover expenses.  If the answer is YES, then SELL....if the answer is NO then Hold.  

I sold...and while I got back in cheaper than my previous sell, the stress of watching it go up was far greater than the stress of buying lower each time

1 hour ago, nuknuk said:

Seems like they would be on the social media channels saying something?

I am totally lost here. Why should they be around? What should they say? Why should they do anything now? Because you put a couple of bugs into some crypto? I think you make a joke of yourself. Seriously. Nobody owes you anything. These guys are working hard every day to change the world and now we see posts demanding answers to the wrong questions. What have you actually done to get us to here? Did you make the MoneyGram deal? Well, I guess not. So please get your **** together. 

2 hours ago, jasil said:

Im out just reading buddy.

This guy is funny.  I just reviewed all of his (mostly negative) posts here ( https://www.xrpchat.com/profile/13217-jasil/?do=content ) and will take the following guesses at his situation:

• Background:  Much older than most here (disclaimer I am 47) and thinks that because he formerly  traded stocks by calling brokers and clients on the phone he knows a lot about finance in general and more specifically crypto markets.

• Major misunderstanding:  He thinks the coin market cap is the same as a company valuation (buddy, see balance sheet asset holdings of Citibank, BofA, Wells Fargo vs. their respective market cap (stock price v shares outstanding).....very, very different numbers.  Thank me for the business 101 lesson later.

• Major hangup/pet peeve:  Government!  The Government will kill this all!  Run if you smell Government!!!!  Take your babies and wives and run for the hills!   Take note:  Ripple is government friendly, always has been, and has one of the biggest, well know US crypto regulators sitting on it's board. Sounds like you cut your teeth in the Bitcoin anarchist world.

• Experience w/ Ripple:  Got in in December, got our recently....lost his bag...likes to troll here now to relieve his frustrations

• Disclaimer:  these are only assumptions based on my simple research...past performance is not an indicator of future performance.

Note to all:  Be aware of your surroundings and take everyone's posts with a grain of salt...including this one.

Meegwell

Edited by meegwell
spelling

Ripple is a real company that develops and sells business solutions. They created XRP tokens as the mediation component for XRapid, business customers buy tokens directly from Ripple.

What happens in the open market with XRPs that “leaked” out from someone’s bag is not Ripple’s concern.

This is contrary to “companies” with sole purpose of selling coins with some imaginative use case. These companies’ only real product is the token itself and their fate depends on how popular their token is.

1 hour ago, LamboToTheMoon said:

This is so funny to ignore every person who has different mind. I call it self-calming :))  look into reality and dont be stupid.

1 hour ago, LamboToTheMoon said:

This is so funny to ignore every person who has different mind. I call it self-calming :))  look into reality and dont be stupid.

Sign in to follow this