Rabbit_Kick_Club

Be Brave & HODL

So, OP you love XRP what is your end game? Are you infatuated with you investment, the company, the concept or are you actually trying to make money? When will you sell? What price?

4 minutes ago, jasil said:

So, OP you love XRP what is your end game?

My endgame is to keep newbs from panic selling against their best interest. Based on all of my research and experience with ripple,  XRP is a long term commitment for me. I have weathered these storms in the past and I will weather them in the future. It has always been worth my while.

9 minutes ago, tony71 said:

One thing I learned in my years of investment is never fall in love with your stocks.

One thing that I have learned in the last few years with XRP is that she is nothing like your other investments or stocks.... Please share with the group if you have stocks that have made more than XRP %percentage% wise in the last year. Don't get me wrong there is definitely a sell level in there but I don't know that the time to sell is when everything is falling.

6 minutes ago, Rabbit_Kick_Club said:

One thing that I have learned in the last few years with XRP is that she is nothing like your other investments or stocks.... Please share with the group if you have stocks that have made more than XRP %percentage% wise in the last year. Don't get me wrong there is definitely a sell level in there but I don't know that the time to sell is when everything is falling.

Of course I’m holding XRP long term as I expect it to go to over $100 then I will evaluate my position. But I wouldn’t fall in love with it, there shouldn’t be any emotional attachment.  

Not to rain down on your parade but dont become a fan of something on the crypto or stockmarket. Im in love with the money i plan on making in the future, but if i ever felt like it was bad investing i would ditch her in a heartbeat.

In this case im holding her tight and plan on buying her some company.

Edited by Raiden