XRPcalling

XRPcalling - One post per month until 12/2018

i agree. eventually the entire 'down trending' chart is going to evolve into a simple curve upwards. any circle zoomed in far enough is comprised of millions of straight lines.

A true circle has no straight lines

8 minutes ago, Ripple-Stiltskin said:

We must zoom out even further I guess.

Exactly right, make it 1 post a year.

Current price: .263
11.09.2017 price: .217

(annual chart)

Steady progress, everybody, time for champagne! We made 21%, many hedge fund managers would have killed for this!

Edited by Lamberth

6 hours ago, Lamberth said:

Exactly right, make it 1 post a year.

Current price: .263
11.09.2017 price: .217

(annual chart)

Steady progress, everybody, time for champagne! We made 21%, many hedge fund managers would have killed for this!

Thanks for your effort but it's just not the same as hearing it from the man himself.

Post 8 of 11
9/12/2018

Current price: .26
Last month opening: .43
(monthly chart)

So here we are. One month later at Post 8 of 11. Amazing how fast time flies, no? This is how serious investors actually invest. Once a month. Dont stare at the chart. Youll go insane.

777.png.923f211cb7c15c5bfb2f1a9976acdc9a.png

Another month has come and gone. It literally feels as if August didn't even occur. So what do we see here? Down down down. Looks like XRP is dead and we should all move on to something else.

Just kidding.

I fully believe in the concept touched on last month concerning 'zooming out' in order to see the whole POSSIBLE picture. Although the chart clearly shows XRP on a free fall, we have to ask ourselves.. is it really? is the chart REALLY a straight drop? Has XRP actually gone from the all-time high straight down to .26? of course, the answer is no. 

Take a look at the XRPUSD chart below:

888.png.7a9908dfddf539251ddc2f4b6de11bec.png

This is a to-scale chart / representation of past and current prices of XRP on the daily chart. As with everything in life, this chart is up to interpretation. The best we can all do is interpret to the best of our ability where we believe the price will head in the future. Are you a red line thinker? or a green line thinker? i believe in the green (although i do not ignore the possibility that the red could occur).

Looking at it like this shows a better picture of what is happening. ask yourself the following:

Why did XRP hit $3+ earlier this year?

If XRP hit $3+ on speculation alone, would it hit higher prices once Ripple's technology is implemented?

Is the chart really heading down or is it an incomplete curve headed up?

Should I sell based on the chart?

Notice how incomplete the chart actually is. really look at it. Stocks listed on NASDAQ, which have existed for decades, have charts 50 times as wide as XRP's chart. 

Let us observe ROKU's chart which began plotting it's price on Tradingview.com around the same exact time as XRPUSD:

999.png.92c10a8707e87270f8ae13b8995caa27.png

Between 12/2017 and 5/2018 ROKU was in free fall just like XRPUSD (red line). Imagine being an investor in ROKU, buying during the run up to $58 and watching your profits diminish as it fell to $28. Would you have sold? Many did sell at a loss thinking the price was going to continue to drop. Often times, investors believe what has occurred in the past will occur again in the future. 

As we can see from the above chart, ROKU in fact did NOT continue on the red line course and instead turned upward passing the ATH to $70. There are rumors that ROKU will one day be worth more than Amazon ($2,000).

Reviewing the many Topics and Posts on XRPchat.com, I sense most people are willing to wait in order to see what untimely happens to XRP. I am doing this as well. There is simply no reason to sell in fear at this point. Also, there is no reason to be angry with yourself for not selling when XRP was worth $3. Even more, do not be upset if you bought your initial position between $2 - $3. You made a choice based on the information you had available at the time.

This concludes Post 8 of 11. Only three more posts before the year is over! I will be back in October and look forward to any discussion which may occur here.Good luck to all investors. See you in a month.

Edited by XRPcalling

Posted (edited)

Post 9 of 11
10/3/2018

Current price: .53
Last month opening: .58
(monthly chart)

So here we are. One month later at Post 9 of 11. Amazing how fast time flies, no? This is how serious investors actually invest. Once a month. Dont stare at the chart. Youll go insane.

First off, notice the above current vs last month prices. For the first time in a while, we have closed the gap. Very nice.

222.png.4b93ddd2c808e4fcee98c0cd295db3ff.png

It appears we have another bump up in price, which is nice, but before we get too excited there is a lot to keep an eye on. we had two other 'bumps' in 2018 which led to lower prices. The question now is, will this one hold or will be fall further?

I can finally say with steadfast confidence that this is more than likely the end of the drop (on average). Refer back to the previous post where you could decide if you were a Red Line person or a Green Line person. I believe the current chart is simply an incomplete curve upward, and although it may take several months, once complete we will indeed see the 2018 drop turn into the start of a much larger run up.

You decide if you are a Red Person or Green Person:

333.png.28a6da1f77e308edbd3197c66bcb5b7d.png

The Swell event was incredible. We received a lot of great news and updates. There is no purpose for me to explain everything that went on there; do a simple Google search for yourself. As usual, the news outlets are questioning WHY the price has not skyrocketed. BTC maximalists are touting that XRP failed at Swell and that XRP will ultimately fail. Of course, these are the same people who said xRapid would never go live... and now we know it has. And YES.. according to Brad, transactions HAVE already begun. 

Just wait until 20+ banks are using it, and I 100% believe this will occur.

Having Bill Clinton at the event was more of a publicity stunt than anything else. He obviously does not attend just any old convention regardless if he was paid or not. I believe it was good for him to be there; it shows legitimacy to Ripple (as several in here already pointed out).

So now what? Now we wait. How long do we wait? As long as it takes within reason. We have a great opportunity to bring in profits but we need to remain in the realm of reality. Im assuming we will see dollars in the next several months to year.

@MegaNerd asked if I thought XRP will ever hit $100.

Absolutely. Anyone throwing around the market cap argument has no idea what they are talking about. XRP could even break into the $1,000 range eventually. We simply do not understand the possible impacts this may have on the world economy.

Let's not forget years ago when the 'experts' who knew everything (including chart readers, math mathematicians, professional investors, know-it-alls, armchair wanna-be professionals, and fuddsters) all proclaimed it was completely impossible for Bitcoin to ever surpass the $100 level. They were wrong.

Guess what? Those chart readers, math mathematicians, professional investors, know-it-alls, armchair wanna-be professionals, and fuddsters never give up. Now that they don't have a podium with BTC anymore, they are now gravitating towards XRP. I say let them. 

Regarding those in XRPCHAT.COM trying to figure out how to sell for fiat, i wouldn't worry about it too much. Right now, the tables are starting to turn in favor for cryptocurrencies (becoming more understood, better implemented, regulated). With this, companies, industries, and corporations resisting crypto are doing so simply because they want to get it right the first time. Instead of jumping in immediately, and learning costly mistakes on their own dime, they want to see why current exchanges and companies fail. Once the big boys figure out how to perfect the art of including cryptocurrencies into their businesses, everyone will jump on board. Once this happens, you will be able to sell your XRP at your hometown bank.

It is only a matter of time before NASDAQ starts listing cryptocurrencies, including XRP.

Lastly, although I am not sure why people actually still believe the BG123 posts and images, it is interesting to see human nature do its thing; that people are willing to believe anything as long as the end results benefits themselves. It is simply impossible for XRP to reach $589 EOY 2018. Once we begin 2019, all of the BG123 believers will move onto the next set of 'clues' in order to keep their hopes alive. Human nature. Very interesting. 

This concludes Post 9 of 11. Only TWO more posts before the year is over! I will be back in November and look forward to any discussion which may occur here. Good luck to all investors. See you in a month.

Edited by XRPcalling