XRPcalling

XRPcalling - One post per month until 12/2018

40 minutes ago, Snoopy said:

What's with the face?  What challenge?  Huh?  Speak up @Benchmark!

Yes, @Benchmark, I too was curious as to the meaning of the face.  Is it like Stewie without a football shaped head?  You can't avoid this forum.  If you create another username, it will be easy enough to add 1+1 to figure out it's you, which makes the deal null and void.  If you're a true XRP investor and believer, you don't need 1000 more XRP.  Just tell us the meaning of the face.

1 hour ago, BarryM17 said:

Yes, @Benchmark, I too was curious as to the meaning of the face.  Is it like Stewie without a football shaped head?  You can't avoid this forum.  If you create another username, it will be easy enough to add 1+1 to figure out it's you, which makes the deal null and void.  If you're a true XRP investor and believer, you don't need 1000 more XRP.  Just tell us the meaning of the face.

Being fair, I believe but am just poor in general so I could always use 1000 more zerps 

1 minute ago, Snoopy said:

Being fair, I believe but am just poor in general so I could always use 1000 more zerps 

Being truthful, how many do you own?  Be 100% honest.  You can PM if you prefer.  If you can get @Benchmark to post again prior to the end of the year, I will send you a percentage of the original challenge.  If you truly are poor, I may send you some just to be nice.  I will be the judge of whether you're poor or not.  I will verify how many XRP you own based on the wallet address you provide me.

7 hours ago, BarryM17 said:

Being truthful, how many do you own?  Be 100% honest.  You can PM if you prefer.  If you can get @Benchmark to post again prior to the end of the year, I will send you a percentage of the original challenge.  If you truly are poor, I may send you some just to be nice.  I will be the judge of whether you're poor or not.  I will verify how many XRP you own based on the wallet address you provide me.

PM sent, and as I said in the message, no need to send anything.  I will admit that I may have more xrp than some in here thru luck, timing, sacrifice, and  life choices... but still a lot less than others.  I have big dreams and hopes, if XRP ever gets to $200.   Will it ever get there?  I have no clue, but I can hope and dream big.

12 hours ago, Snoopy said:

PM sent, and as I said in the message, no need to send anything.  I will admit that I may have more xrp than some in here thru luck, timing, sacrifice, and  life choices... but still a lot less than others.  I have big dreams and hopes, if XRP ever gets to $200.   Will it ever get there?  I have no clue, but I can hope and dream big.

Check your balance now.  I just sent you a PM.

On 8/10/2018 at 6:54 PM, Benchmark said:

Well this is gonna cost me 1000XRP (~$1M in 2025) but it can't wait.

When moon? :dthinking:

legend 😂