Sign in to follow this  
Internethobo

Reason for today's dump... India

This is what has been coming for awhile.  The traditional banking and financial industry is terrified at what this new digital financial landscape WILL become. 

Hold Long.....it will take over because its more efficient, faster, less middle men, etc....  I take advantage when its down and buy more, and more.

I'm completely disgusted with the meagre 500% returns that XRP has delivered since the start of December... Honestly, so many people need to simply RELAX. Look at the 1-day charts -people are just taking profit after a meteoric rise. Good for them. 

Regulations are beneficial in the long run, they take time to become effectual anyway, and are an inevitable step in market maturation. Beside, Ripple's on the right side of the wall here, so don't worry so much day-to-day.

In terms of Tether; if there's a total $20bn currently invested in cryptomarkets, and Tether has pumped out 2bn USDT valuing $1 each, then the scale of their reach is only 10% of the total market. That is the worst case scenario - I'm not even taking into account the fact that a percentage of USDT will still be back with fiat currency, and it's correlation is spread across rakes of sh*tcoins! Obviously just don't keep your zerps on unregulated exchanges and they wont get stuck there... Problem solved.

7 minutes ago, Tripple said:

I'm completely disgusted with the meagre 500% returns that XRP has delivered since the start of December... Honestly, so many people need to simply RELAX. Look at the 1-day charts -people are just taking profit after a meteoric rise. Good for them. 

Regulations are beneficial in the long run, they take time to become effectual anyway, and are an inevitable step in market maturation. Beside, Ripple's on the right side of the wall here, so don't worry so much day-to-day.

In terms of Tether; if there's a total $20bn currently invested in cryptomarkets, and Tether has pumped out 2bn USDT valuing $1 each, then the scale of their reach is only 10% of the total market. That is the worst case scenario - I'm not even taking into account the fact that a percentage of USDT will still be back with fiat currency, and it's correlation is spread across rakes of sh*tcoins! Obviously just don't keep your zerps on unregulated exchanges and they wont get stuck there... Problem solved.

Relax dude, someone needs to find reasons for simple correction. People just need some stupid explanations.

1 hour ago, vsyc said:

Relax dude, someone needs to find reasons for simple correction. People just need some stupid explanations.

Gremlins.  Pretty sure it's gremlins.

Today was another bloodbath. Here are the reasons why:

Facebook announced that it will no longer support cryptocurrency and ICO related advertisements. This means it has banned all ads on Cryptocurrencies (including Bitcoin) and ICOs. This is a major blow to marketing the possibilities about crypto.

A second reason the cryptocurrency markets are dipping is the current hack of over $530 Million from the Japanese exchange known as Coincheck. This is a humongous amount to disappear from an exchange. The news is so huge that it has made it all the way to CNN.

A third possible reason for the drop in the markets, is the Subpoena by US regulators on Bitifinex; a major cryptocurrency exchange with a daily trade volume of approximately $2 Billion.

Sign in to follow this