JNYC

SBI New Partners with Moven

58 minutes ago, JNYC said:

Thanks for sharing - this could be huge. If you click on the "US Based PFM Provider Moven" link it takes you to an article talking about Moven being AWS integrated for three years already. Will be interesting to see what comes out of this partnership and the upcoming announcements from SBI

4 minutes ago, kudlajz said:

But the price has not MOVEN at all! :lol:

Remember my friend, If the price of XRP is tanking, that's because of good news , contracts, new signed partners etc. Seems very irrational i admit, but have patience. The good news needs time to let all dumb asses who invest in sh it coins see what they are missing by not adding loads of XRP to their stack. "It ain't over till the Fat lady sings". 

Hodl and you'll be rewarded in time.

2 minutes ago, DutchTom said:

Remember my friend, If the price of XRP is tanking, that's because of good news , contracts, new signed partners etc. Seems very irrational i admit, but have patience. The good news needs time to let all dumb asses who invest in sh it coins see what they are missing by not adding loads of XRP to their stack. "It ain't over till the Fat lady sings". 

Hodl and you'll be rewarded in time.

Are you "The Pythia"?

1 minute ago, MatDew said:

Are you "The Pythia"?

Yes, I am, living in Delphi for very long time. Nice wetter, good food, and always some crypto-investors at my desk in despare why prices are tanking or going South (we Greek invented that "crypto"word actually). At night I work at the pharmacie, selling Valium and uppers for the weak handed..