XRP will rise from Tethers ashes

Sorry for the dramatic title but I think this is true. Once faith in tether is truly gone the market will massively correct. The outcome of this will be regulated trading platforms that sell crypto in fiat and regulated crypto pairing. 

Regulated crypto=XRP

I believe this will be the new paradigm for platforms and will lead to XRP being the standard. 

This will take a while and the market may have a rough year ahead but holders don’t mind. It’s more like a prolonged Black Friday sale

Edited by guyincognito
13 minutes ago, 1todd960 said:

July 2017

I think tether was founded in Nov 2015. But if you'll believe the blogger bitfinex'ed, the manipulation didnt start until April 2017 when Wells Fargo cut ties with the bitfinex exchange

Edited by Guest
5 minutes ago, Trickery said:

So if Tether turns out to be legit what then?:scare:

If that turns out to be the case, I would think Bitfinex'ed would have to make several apologies.

2 minutes ago, MentalPatience said:

If that turns out to be the case, I would think Bitfinex'ed would have to make several apologies.

He/She is being sued by Bitfinex, so I imagine that they will have to pay a huge sum for libel and slander or file for bankruptcy.