Channels are becomming less steep. Recovery ahead

11 minutes ago, zenkert said:

Looking with a little longer perspective. I predict further dips. Lower than this one. When those are done and dusted, it will be a steady rise, with lots of green candles.

I'm sorry I have to agree with you here @zenkert  and I apologize @teddybear  but I havent felt at all comfortable with this price action at all...the peaks just keep getting sold and we just cant make a higher high...and I think Bitcoin hits 8k and with our current price action I think we go with it... i know this stinks but if we break down below $1.00 again we are going to take out the recent $0.87 low..I hope though your scenario occurs instead of course.

3 minutes ago, zenkert said:

I predict the REAL BLOOD BATH of CC´s and it is bound to come. No FUD, just logic. So stay strong and you will survive. And do not sell the Zerps.

Do you think the collapse will be because of tether? regulations? or just more of a btc correction? or all 3?

because the time frames on all of the above can be quite spread out. 

10 minutes ago, legomaracas said:

Do you think the collapse will be because of tether? regulations? or just more of a btc correction? or all 3?

because the time frames on all of the above can be quite spread out. 

Its a mix of all.. Lot of unknowns are just dragging the market.. I guess we should get back to normal in a month or so.. But if you are planning to add more XRP, consider this as a discount sale :P

YEP @xrp_moonjet but . . . but . . .  it might be even cheaper . . . if one has nerves and cojones made of steel. :sarcastic:

Yep.. But if you are looking at long term value, few cents difference really doesn't matter... Say if you buy at 1 or 1.3$ now and year end XRP reaches 10$.. its still a 9X return... 

Its hard to find the lower low.. instead of waiting to find the lower low, you can buy some portion of XRP whenever it goes below your last lower buy price.. Thats what I do.. 

YEP @xrp_moonjet but . . . but . . .  it might be even cheaper . . . if one has nerves and cojones made of steel. :sarcastic:

yes...i’m also thinking the same. If btc drops to 8k it will go even lower (panic sellers) thereby pulling down the whole market.

Then...buy...buy...buy....zerps on sale!! 

i already have my stack in place....so only if the price is right am i a buyer.