OnlyU

Coinbase Maintenace Jan 31st--can this mean ZERPIE??

Just now, zenkert said:

Good for you @OnlyU You have arrived and can trade on a very secure and trusted platform. No USDT at Bitstamp. I wish you sucess. :)

Thanks....I have chance to navigate inside as a full verified user and their platform look and sound very secure.......im more of a online browser log in other than mobile. But yea their platform seem very secure if you got in fully verified.

1 hour ago, HenryHole said:

You could argue that the Festive Bull Run was in part, due to Coinbase speculation? 

You could also argue the price fell out of the sky as soon as Coinbase said they were not adding XRP.

Just now, HenryHole said:

My point exactly... So where do you think it would have ended up if/when it does get added? :D 

after the maintenance...i may get added...or it may not....anyone know if the maintenance over yet?

5 minutes ago, OnlyU said:

after the maintenance...i may get added...or it may not....anyone know if the maintenance over yet?

Was just able to log onto the mobile app right now if that's any indication.

7 minutes ago, BANKXRP said:

It has not started yet. 7.5hr from Now

Scheduled Maintenance 2018-01-31

Scheduled for Jan 31, 21:00 - 23:00 PST

This could be a huge news.......finger cross.............otherwise xrp dip again..

1 hour ago, OnlyU said:

This could be a huge news.......finger cross.............otherwise xrp dip again..

I think alien strippers with cosmic drugs riding a comet is more likely than Coinbase adding ripple.

and to be honest, i don't know what kind of relationship coinbase has with ripple they are walking distance from each other and i don't know if they are even friendly or dislike us or i've never heard them speak on ripple or ripple speak of them.

so take it as you will...

3 hours ago, HenryHole said:

My point exactly... So where do you think it would have ended up if/when it does get added? :D 

Pretty sure the whales will pump and dump it like they always do.  Only difference is they will be able to get away with a bigger pump than usual.

On 1/30/2018 at 2:22 PM, Jannercobbler said:

Bitcoin is available to Buy and sell, However Bitcoin Cash, (a fork of Bitcoin) Isn't available to Buy and sell, as I originally stated.

Screenshot at 2018-01-30 20-23-25.png

Screenshot at 2018-01-30 20-24-50.png

Where do you live? I live in the US and by God I can buy some BCH!

2 hours ago, Dblase said:

I think alien strippers with cosmic drugs riding a comet is more likely than Coinbase adding ripple.

and to be honest, i don't know what kind of relationship coinbase has with ripple they are walking distance from each other and i don't know if they are even friendly or dislike us or i've never heard them speak on ripple or ripple speak of them.

so take it as you will...

It business insider info...they dont give out clues...

Best hope is they are technically preparing for some big announcement on Superbowl Sunday, but adding XRP without a carefully planned preemptive announcement would be just plain STUPID! The exchanges are hardly at war over who gets to trade XRP. Everyone will in the end and there is far too much money at stake to spring a surprise overnight, especially with so many interesting XRPenings going on in Asia in the very near future. Wouldn't mind being wrong, but...

Maintenance Status Update:

Update - GDAX scheduled maintenance has been extended until 12:00am PT. Revised schedule below: 

12:00 AM PST: All markets will enter post-only mode for a minimum of 10 minutes. Post-only limit orders will be accepted, but no matches will occur. You may also cancel any resting order during this period. 
12:10 AM PST: All markets will enter limit-only mode for a minimum of 10 minutes. Limit orders will be accepted and may be matched. Market orders will not be accepted. 
12:20 AM PST: All markets will enter full-trading mode.

EDIT; that would mean less than 1 hour left, right?

Edited by ErikNL