dtones

Ripple Insights | SBI Virtual Currencies to Exclusively List XRP at Launch

'will use XRP as the only digital asset supported at launch.'

WOW, genuinely surprised. I remember 3-4 months ago there were a lot of skeptics that thought SBI will only list BTC at launch and not XRP. 

This is very good news.

2 minutes ago, Tripple said:

Here's a question; what happens to my zerps if I have my Nano Ledger S on the desk in front of me and I vomit all over it in excitement?

Spend $10 on Amazon and get a Pelican 1010 Micro case. It's waterproof and crushproof and the nano s fits in it with room to spare. It will protect your zerps from vomit, tears of joy or any other bodily fluids you might let lose from excitement. ;)

10 minutes ago, dtones5503 said:

SBI Virtual Currencies (SBI VC) is looking to join the xRapid ecosystem — Ripple’s enterprise-grade solution — to help institutions source liquidity for cross-border payments between Japan and the rest of the world. SBI VC will eventually integrate xRapid’s API into their exchange so that xRapid users — payment providers and banks who are transferring money into and out of Japan — can convert XRP to JPY and JPY to XRP instantly through SBI VC.

This is the most exciting part.  Can we assume similar exchanges will be specifically opened/used for this main purpose in the months/years ahead?

49 minutes ago, dtones5503 said:

This is the most exciting part.  Can we assume similar exchanges will be specifically opened/used for this main purpose in the months/years ahead?

Well, one in every country on the planet with a stable economy would probably be to much to hope for, but this sets a pretty remarkable precedence.

The "XRP is useless" people just got eggs on their faces, massive dinosaur eggs.

Edited by mandelbaum

1 minute ago, dtones5503 said:

I think some exchanges will be the first wave of "market makers" for many currencies. In time, I think more traditional market makers will take over that role but that could be a ways away. 

2 minutes ago, 1qtboye said:

this is why i don't post sh!t, not only is it posted everywhere i am re posting when trying to take it down.  FML

Just beware when posting from your phone ?.

Edited by amulecregg