Sign in to follow this  

Starbucks not using Bitcoin. Litecoin, Ripple?

Interesting...

I can't imagine they will use it as a retail facing commodity. More for cross border intra transactions within the Starbucks group.

Routing for Ripple... Is there any connecting back story between Starbucks and Ripple? Does Brad have a loyalty card at Starbucks?

If so... Done Deal. B)

#XRPtheStandard

@DjemDiamond - So he likes his coffee how he likes his furniture? Cosy, Warm and with minimal added costs? :lol:

I'm still not sure how much influence a retailer has over the payment protocol used by their suppliers (i.e. Payzone, Epay etc...) whereas I imagine if they wanted to integrate xRapid into their group transactions, I Imagine that would be an easier process?

8 minutes ago, HenryHole said:

@DjemDiamond - So he likes his coffee how he likes his furniture? Cosy, Warm and with minimal added costs? :lol:

I'm still not sure how much influence a retailer has over the payment protocol used by their suppliers (i.e. Payzone, Epay etc...) whereas I imagine if they wanted to integrate xRapid into their group transactions, I Imagine that would be an easier process?

No idea. I don't think they will add crypto anytime soon. But it's good they are talking about it. Maybe next year. 

2 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

Imagine even further that the liquid they peddle wasn't the insulting steaming horse **** everyone seems to love.

Mate you don't need to tell me. I live in Seoul - you can't turn around in this city without seeing a coffeeshop. I'm spoilt for choice, and I never choose starbucks. 

1 minute ago, Seoulite said:

Mate you don't need to tell me. I live in Seoul - you can't turn around in this city without seeing a coffeeshop. I'm spoilt for choice, and I never choose starbucks. 

However, I will admit my deep hypocrisy by saying that if they embrace Ripple their muck becomes instantly the nectar of  the Gods.

31 minutes ago, John_Buh said:

However, I will admit my deep hypocrisy by saying that if they embrace Ripple their muck becomes instantly the nectar of  the Gods.

Agreed, I would visit Starbucks everyday to pay my respects.